Welcome To aBlackWeb

Smack volume 5

2nd and 3rd nigga
you a got damn liar and you know it!

I just finished the 3rd round Jersey Man....

Red knew he was cooked b/c he kept talking through Geechi's rounds and trying to predict what he would say. Geechi was just standing there all calm and shit like a loc supposed to do

Red was panicking. He was really trying to make them bars stick

the moment he knew it was over was after Geechi's second when he was like "that's why they gonna give him Champion...because of this behind him"

nah b...he gon get champion b/c his shit was fire and you a matchstick!!

you a got damn liar and you know it!

I just finished the 3rd round Jersey Man....

Red knew he was cooked b/c he kept talking through Geechi's rounds and trying to predict what he would say. Geechi was just standing there all calm and shit like a loc supposed to do

Red was panicking. He was really trying to make them bars stick

the moment he knew it was over was after Geechi's second when he was like "that's why they gonna give him Champion...because of this behind him"

nah b...he gon get champion b/c his shit was fire and you a matchstick!!
I’d have to go back to quote Red’s bars I forgot what either of them said. Red said Geechi won as sarcasm. And people predict bars all the time.

Ok i need a link
lurk, im at work fam and we got hacked about a month ago

all my sites are now blocked and im fucking sick about it

google online353...i gave you the wrong one initially

it might still be on the first page or it might've been bumped to page 2

im sorry my brotha, but you gonna have to do some work on this one kneegrow

I’d have to go back to quote Red’s bars I forgot what either of them said. Red said Geechi won as sarcasm. And people predict bars all the time.
i know people predict bars all the time...but Red knew it was over and he was trying to deflect

just like when Geechi did the adlib about him having his jeans tucked inside his boots

here go Red: "They not tucked in...they scrunched at the bottom"

:foh5:

SU kneegrow and swallow dat L

lurk, im at work fam and we got hacked about a month ago

all my sites are now blocked and im fucking sick about it

google online353...i gave you the wrong one initially

it might still be on the first page or it might've been bumped to page 2

im sorry my brotha, but you gonna have to do some work on this one kneegrow
Fam u had my typing online360 as many different ways as i could before i asked again....

i know people predict bars all the time...but Red knew it was over and he was trying to deflect

just like when Geechi did the adlib about him having his jeans tucked inside his boots

here go Red: "They not tucked in...they scrunched at the bottom"

:foh5:

SU kneegrow and swallow dat L
Way off man.

I used this site before. They clapped most of the vids it seems. The only one i could play was red vs geechi.

Back