Welcome To aBlackWeb

Smack volume 5

They saying Jerry Wess showed TF out against glueazy... had an angle about smack mismanaging him in the first or something. Smack & Nitty both separately stamped it best performance of the weekend.

so i started watching Geechi and O Redd last night before i fell asleep

Geechi was killing O

but idk if it was the venue, but the crowd was terrible

When Verb did his showtime calling card, they was quiet af and made him be like "damn, ya'll not gone finish the quote"

smh
This nigga dont understand the volume series lol

lol you the same way with Jersey rappers/DNA/Nas etc

AP will never say Gotti took an L lol
you dont know me lol

but nah for real...O's bars wasnt hitting like that lol

the Arsonal one is debatable, and I could be swayed either way, but geechi punchlines be making a nigga do the stank face.

O delivery sounded like he was tired and out of breath and then he got annoyed the fans weren't reacting to his punchlines

like i said, it might've just been the crowd. They were acting like paid actors to stand in give reactions...idk

This nigga dont understand the volume series lol
what's there to understand? How small the venue is or something?

serious question

assuming that's what you're talking about, i've seen other volumes and the crowds were way more interactive and involved in the battles. These people may as well just been standing there looking at their phones the entire time. NO energy, NO feedback...nothing

so i started watching Geechi and O Redd last night before i fell asleep

Geechi was killing O

but idk if it was the venue, but the crowd was terrible

When Verb did his showtime calling card, they was quiet af and made him be like "damn, ya'll not gone finish the quote"

smh

Nah more than anything it’s a bad habit verb got into where he’ll start his showtime lazily and let the crowd do it for him. First off, the volume is not a crowd of fans it’s his peers. Secondly it takes away from the excitement when even he doesn’t sound enthusiastic about it.

Even twork’s best strapped ins are usually when he turns up as he’s saying the slogan. It’s a special move, power up with it. I’ve hated how verb been doing it for years.

Nah more than anything it’s a bad habit verb got into where he’ll start his showtime lazily and let the crowd do it for him. First off, the volume is not a crowd of fans it’s his peers. Secondly it takes away from the excitement when even he doesn’t sound enthusiastic about it.

Even twork’s best strapped ins are usually when he turns up as he’s saying the slogan. It’s a special move, power up with it. I’ve hated how verb been doing it for years.
ahhh...i can see that

it probably doesnt help that its kinda long as well

but this was a lot more helpful to the convo vs that shit lurk posted

mr Jersey man, im watching round 2 again...geechi overcooked this nigga

what is you saying

im just glad Danny Meyers not there saying "every fucking bar" like he was when he was battling the cuban cat

speaking of that battle jersey man...who you think won that one?

what is you saying

im just glad Danny Meyers not there saying "every fucking bar" like he was when he was battling the cuban cat

I assume you talking to me. O Red 2-1 nigga.

I never saw Red vs Myers but I heard Red choked

what is you saying

You ordered ppv or got links?

Back