Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News SMACK VOL 10

These niggas claim to be rap fans and don’t know the difference between rhyming words and bars. I don’t think he even heard the freestyle in question but let’s say he did hear it, their bars sounded nothing alike.

It’s a moot point since none of the people Surf reached out to actually rehearsed or wrote together.

JC does what he always does, when he builds momentum he drops the ball.
Nah there’s no doubt he was influenced by it but he didn’t copy it word for word.

also that was only a part of that rd.He still rapped for like 4 or so more minutes of other shit

He put it in subtitles or something

That wasn’t the first time he rhymed some those words together.

If you listen to those shits back to back there’s no way he hadn’t heard that flow.

plus Jersey is highly influenced by that Philly freestyle era so I have no doubt he heard it.

I don’t really have an issue with it because he did switch shit up,but there’s no way in hell he didn’t get influence from the quilly freestyle.

How u justify giving COTY to someone w less than 5 battles in a year
5 battles is averaging less than 3 months apart.

It’s quality not quantity and surf had the best competition.

JC was also amazing but if it came down to those 2,Surf beat the breaks off JC no debate.

He didn’t just beat his comp , he beat them with no question he won.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
If you listen to those shits back to back there’s no way he hadn’t heard that flow.

plus Jersey is highly influenced by that Philly freestyle era so I have no doubt he heard it.

I don’t really have an issue with it because he did switch shit up,but there’s no way in hell he didn’t get influence from the quilly freestyle.
The flow was different, cadence different. Nothing the same except the words rhymed. And like I said he rhymed some of those words together before. It’s not some intricate thing that Quilly came up with man.

The flow was different, cadence different. Nothing the same except the words rhymed. And like I said he rhymed some of those words together before. It’s not some intricate thing that Quilly came up with man.

That flow was the same .

he was in the exact same pocket

Suge aint no damn COTY. JC is COTY period. Yall confusing power rankings with COTY. Suge hasn't had a better YEAR than JC. BR is way too biased when it comes to recent performances.

You need some crazy pills if you don’t hear the similarity.

He changed certain words like he changed invited to invite him and like it to like him .

He rhymed about 6 to 8 of the same rhyming words in the same order

dykman,icing,spike it to spike him.

then he fell back for like 4 bars and took typin and changed it to type writing ,Tyson,excitin,

that is not a coincidence.Stop

Last edited:
I can’t say this is true for the last couple of years

sometimes he relies too much on his freestyle skill and doesn’t prepare and other times he uses it as an extra weapon

In the last few yrs he gave fire performances vs a lot of ppl like Bigg k,Twork,Chess,Ave, phara,Lu,Yoshi

That freestyle shit is literally hit or miss
Dude be winging it like a MF
DNA has been more consistent quality wise w/that & I hate that nigga

Do you want me to post his losses?

That freestyle shit is literally hit or miss
Dude be winging it like a MF
DNA has been more consistent quality wise w/that & I hate that nigga

Do you want me to post his losses?
If you want to.

I’m really only talking about in the last 3 yrs maybe.

After Nick Cannon got in trouble and Clips suddenly got his passion for battling back miraculously .

These niggas claim to be rap fans and don’t know the difference between rhyming words and bars. I don’t think he even heard the freestyle in question but let’s say he did hear it, their bars sounded nothing alike.

It’s a moot point since none of the people Surf reached out to actually rehearsed or wrote together.

JC does what he always does, when he builds momentum he drops the ball.
Moot Point ???
Nigga Please
Keep this idiot locked up alone for this

You need some crazy pills if you don’t hear the similarity.

He changed certain words like he changed invited to invite him and like it to like him .

He rhymed about 6 to 8 of the same rhyming words in the same order

dykman,icing,spike it to spike him.

then he fell back for like 4 bars and took typin and changed it to type writing ,Tyson,excitin,

that is not a coincidence.Stop

1670818255008.png

There’s a clip of rum nitty vs Fonz, and of course, rum is wiling out

“cause I hold the power in the volume like a Screenshot” rum

but Fonz killed this .

“My nephew got killed by his friend they tried to act like they made a mistake

my sister came to my apartment like shananay off Martin/ I could see the pain in her face

but you lames can’t relate /it was a big depression
She looked at me, hold the door and said get to steppin” Fonz

Last edited:
LOADED LUX “TSU SURF WANTED TO REHEARSE WITH ME.. I SAID NO” + VADA FLY “THIS IS NASTY WORK”‼
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Addresss this & I might consider wasting my time 🥱
Sigh. Lux said. No they did not write together which means that. They. Did. Not. Write. Together. So bringing that up is a moot point.

Back