Welcome To aBlackWeb

Smack/URL Summer Madness 8: Hollow Da Don vs John John Da Don

Smack/URL Summer Madness 8: Hollow Da Don vs John John Da Don

• Total voters
I only watched the first round when the bootleg dropped, it was pretty underwhelming. I'm hearing JJ won tho.

shiiiid...JJ coming out flaming

i might not watch the entire battle tho lol

Hollow edged the 1st, won the 2nd clearly. John John took the 3rd clearly. This battle comes down to the 1st round.

ya'll buggin if you think hollow won

his bars wasnt reaching nobody like JJ's was

Idk if it's that I'm changing or if it's that Hollow's getting worse. It's probably a combination of both, but I'm just not feeling the shit Hollow be saying anymore. I still think he's a legend, but his shit don't be getting any reaction from me like it used to.

I never really fucked with JJ. The battle was decent at best.

Hollow did fall off

last few battles I watched of his weren't all that good but I still had him edging out the win in em

Fire battle!! Gon re watch 1 more time... but i fuck wit a couple of hollow lil subtle lines in his first... "saying you buried rum, somethin somethin dignity dig nitty!!! Fiiiree!!! Da space jam line was simple n sweet... gotta reach jus to make a point.. o like hollow so far..

"But the last time that we seen hollow in the mirror is when i put him through it"

gooooooooooooooooooooooodddddddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnn

Hollow took this on first listen

ima give it a second run through though.

Once again not his best work either.

He was killin me with the sign that shit was hilarious

I'm filling out the survey for champion of the year and before u can start u have to take a test... this nigga jayblac asking some bullshit ass questions. Nigga u know nobody watches KOTD no more!! Nigga askin me about Bender's moms

Back