Welcome To aBlackWeb

Smack URL Resolution PPV Thread

Might slide back down to the RBE event Saturday but I gotta damn marathon to run in morning I forgot about smh

I went to rewatch it "shoutout to uncle ra, cassidy just got 30'd!" lmaooo 100 goats

I went to rewatch it "shoutout to uncle ra, cassidy just got 30'd!" lmaooo 100 goats
MLp9.gif

I cant help myself sometimes

Atlanta was on some bullshit, they would’ve boo’d jayz and Beyoncé lol, I appreciate them for being a tough crowd but they were reaching hard on some parts
Houston and London been the best crowds outside of New York

On paper....Cassidy had waaaay better bars, but Goodz performance and crowd control >>>>>>>>>>
2nd round had me dying when that man got boo'd though. Nigga was frustrated coppin' pleas....lmao.

Atlanta was on some bullshit, they would’ve boo’d jayz and Beyoncé lol, I appreciate them for being a tough crowd but they were reaching hard on some parts
Houston and London been the best crowds outside of New York
Atlanta was lit and pretty much all the rappers loved the atmosphere. If you wasnt there you wouldn't get it.

Lol I just listened to that shit

Cass got me wanting to rewatch the battle and really break down the science and catch all the figurative language I didn’t catch at first
A624B554-0470-4977-AA32-BF291F961913.jpeg

The narrative behind this battle will change down the line

Back