Welcome To aBlackWeb

Smack/URL Nome 9: Shotgun Suge vs Pat Stay

Smack/URL Nome 9: Shotgun Suge vs Pat Stay

• Total voters
This must be said

I hate the SMACK URLTV App,barely upload on Youtube system.I'm sorry,I know it's a big move,but keeping up with who battled who, where ,and when is impossible unless you're completely obsessed with battle rap 24/7.

Mid tiers like Mr Wavy, Jerry Wess etc should get their battles on YouTube asap.
The only way this system can benefit anybody besides Smack and them is by being on a streaming platform you can watch on TV/mobile etc.

Niggas can't get no buzz if only app ppl can see them.

I don't understand why they don't drop everything they drop on the app on youtube after a few days?

I'm bout to get the punk ass app to watch this new event.

The only way this system can benefit anybody besides Smack and them is by being on a streaming platform you can watch on TV/mobile etc.

Niggas can't get no buzz if only app ppl can see them.

I don't understand why they don't drop everything they drop on the app on youtube after a few days?

I'm bout to get the punk ass app to watch this new event.
That defeats the purpose. People would just wait an extra 5-7 days for the YouTube release.

Why was Pat dressed in a suit made from the material of somebody's grandmother's couch?

Same reason Soul Khan dressed in the top hat and suit to murder who was it? Fox? He explains it midway through the battle that he was essentially mocking Suge's inability to come off the top. Suge fought back and rebuttaled the shit, but Pat got this one pretty cleanly. Entertaining battle. Waaaaaaaaaay better than I thought it'd be.

Same reason Soul Khan dressed in the top hat and suit to murder who was it? Fox? He explains it midway through the battle that he was essentially mocking Suge's inability to come off the top. Suge fought back and rebuttaled the shit, but Pat got this one pretty cleanly. Entertaining battle. Waaaaaaaaaay better than I thought it'd be.
I can't front,there's an argument for Suge winning

Suge really kept up

I did think Pat was crazy though

Twork told him the rebuttal and he just rebutted what pat told him to say anyway lol

Back