Welcome To aBlackWeb

Smack/URL: Math Hoffa vs Ave

Who Won?

• Total voters
The only bar that seemed "stolen" was the verb bar, the rest were reaches. Who df watches Adi boom?

The only bar that seemed "stolen" was the verb bar, the rest were reaches. Who df watches Adi boom?
the vid i posted were clearly biting of other peoples bars

a word changed here and there dont mean it aint stealing

the vid i posted were clearly biting of other peoples bars

a word changed here and there dont mean it aint stealing

The same video can be done for every battle rapper, especially when you're using battles that barely anybody has seen. That type of shit happens all the time.

U know how many times I've listened to freestyles back in the day and say "that mf stole my line!!" , I swore I created "open your dome like a stadium" lol

The same video can be done for every battle rapper, especially when you're using battles that barely anybody has seen. That type of shit happens all the time.

U know how many times I've listened to freestyles back in the day and say "that mf stole my line!!" , I swore I created "open your dome like a stadium" lol

i mean, i'm not naive to think that there wont EVER be a bar from somone that wont be reused, but when you use it in the exact same way to either set up a punchline or to have it be the punchline like the originator, you stealing...point blank

I'm glad I didn't cop the ppv, they're saying cal vs bigg k was trash. Hollow vs Math is starting now.

I'm glad I didn't cop the ppv, they're saying cal vs bigg k was trash. Hollow vs Math is starting now.
Is that website that gave you up to date live info on battles still up? Think it was called battle live or battle fix....

Back