Welcome To aBlackWeb

Smack/URL: K Shine vs Geechi Gotti

Who U Got?

• Total voters
It's not even the aggression, peep the set ups. K shine does flurries, where each bar is like split in two. " Some thing something something || like the punch, something something something || like the punch"

Twork is more patient with his set ups, and hides the punchline to the very last moment. And he makes it great with his voice control. The format is different. We in 2019 punchlines are going to have a standard to how you make them but how you get to the point is way different. I appreciate that compliment though.

Geechi smoked him. His second round especially that food coloring line was the dagger for me.
Niggas need to stop with that fake gang shit though. Shine look like a clown with that shit on and that nigga in the background that kept saying talk that shit blood was making it worse.

i wasnt talking about his aggression at all

he did have some twork cadences and mannerisms

im not saying this lessens Shine's ability, BUT, the influence is there for sure

That’s how Shine been rapping for the past 2 years it’s just that he put a little more aggression in his voice that’s it.

Those are 2 completely different deliveries. Like Caps said, any niggas who can't see the difference are NWX fans lol

Lol he's rapping exactly the same... the only thing i hear that might be similar is the voice projection. But I don't see how you attribute that to twork. Twork has more inflection (change in pitch or loudness of the voice.). And since when can you trademark voice control? Top tier battlers are supposed to have a command of voice projection especially in a Volume setting.. Y'all making it sound like twork co-wrote shine verses and he clearly didn't. It just sound like K Shine was battling for that champion money.

@AP21 @Goldie

My bad I'm posting this mad late, read this over tomorrow morning or w/e. I went and did a bar breakdown similar to how i did on bdot vs emerson kennedy. Just a couple notes before you dive into it.

1. The point system im using is rated 0, 1, 2, or 3. If it's a 0, meaning I didn't like it at all, I'm not even writing it. It's a 1 if it's "ok, that was cool". It's a 2 if it's "that was hard". A 3, i try to use this sparingly to properly justify the value of the bars that really stand out. So it's only a 3 if i thought it was crazy, highlight montage worthy, normally it gets a jaz face from me. I add up the total sum of a round to assign it an overall value

2. The beauty of this battle rap art form is the interpretation of the art form. It's very subjective. It's going to be some point ratings you don't agree with, thats fine, make it a point of debate if u want to. This is merely just me showing my interpretation of the battle in the most transparent way possible.

3. I had Shine clearly winning round 1 and it shows in my breakdown. Round 2 is where I said i'm not mad if some1 gives it to Geechi, but it was clear Shine for me. That also shows in the breakdown. I just want to point out that Geechi's 2nd round had 3 "3" point bars, opposed to Shines 1 "3" point bar in the second round, and I have him winning by volume rather than high points. This is why I say this round can be debated either way. They both seem to go 5 minutes.

4. They actually have this battle written on rap genius. Like I said if i give the bar a 0, i didnt write it down.. maybe you like the bar. Either watch the battle or read it on there for any bars i didnt write.
https://genius.com/Urltv-k-shine-vs-geechi-gotti-lyrics

5. I have to make this in two posts because of post limit (gotdamn i was typing)

Round 1
Geechi Gotti
Nigga u a bitch, I'm here to prove that in front of all who vouch you.. get loud in here tonight i'm gon smack the volume out you -----
>2<

I let the 12 gauge you down (for what) cuz he a black man -----
>1< (i get the double meaning but the literal syntax was ehh)

I had tougher competition if we talking bout matches.. against ward, aye I/ A.I. didnt show up but what we talking bout practice? -----
>1< (ai bars are used frequently it only got the 1 because the bar is personally relevant)

He aint ever feel this kinda pressure.. i dont think shine real he need a diamond tester -----
>1< (simplistic, see it coming)

Yall gon find shine laid out with his forehead open .. coroner showed up, im like what yall waiting on you already know his slogan -----
>2<

50 shots extended glocks, thats how a boss get down .. the docs found all the shells in his body, damn i guess he really never lost a round -----
>2<

The AR will have that look on his face torn off.. next time he chuck up the X he'll be in a casket with his arms crossed -----
>2<

You bitches was fighting over twork like its only one bitch in the club -----
>2<

2 shot, get 1 sent (1 percent) in his mouth, he trying to pass the breathalyzer -----
>1<

Lower his casket so he can be 6 foot like them niggas he be hating on -----
>1<

Parallel universe // it's crazy he died at night but his fam still in mourning like its a time difference -----
>3< (i really liked this bar)

He always attempt to fight, at 16 i was fighting an attempt -----
>2<

Cant tell me how i aint gon shoot, detectives question me about murda, i said bitch iono mook -----
>2<

Street nigga, came up from robbin packs and plugs .. yea i appreciate the good this rap shit does but think twork, i can always go back to jakk and drugz -----
>2<

Total : 24 ... a lot of bars i didnt give points to at all, round had too many dry spots

K Shine
You heard K Shine aint lose a round you was so stressed.. help millz prep like a coat chef.. he was like "cant let u get this cuz thats on the whole set"... nigga i wasn't tryin to take your turn, you get to go next -----
>2< (nothing intricate, just the relevancy of the bar and the sudden, slick talk type shit was hard to me)

u would get bandaids and half a mask like the lunatics.. gruesome shit, block drills, they yelling out "move the kids!!" .. i even nick a teen/nicotine on the hand, lets see who could stick /hookah stick -----
>2<

im into vapors now, i finna get all you/oil smoked .. rest in peace to the cuz will be all you post .. feelin froggy til somethin lick n fly until all you croak ----- >2<

That's for anybody with him, you see another gun blast .. Pound on the side of coffee mug like #1 dad -----
>2< (talking about coffee brown, she the chick that always be with geechi.. she battle too)

Louie Slugga I go to bat for him like Mom Dukes .. make him have a seat without the arms like a bar stool -----
>1<

For helpin millz, riding with niggas you dont even know like a carpool .. bird clappin off his roof like Alonzo with the pirus -----
>1< (training day scene)

Serial on the gun i aint scratch it off i just slide through .. then push the label under Gotti like Ja Rule -----
>2<

Knife i could've punctured his lung but the fifth is tucked .. so its either ya cover get blown, or the jig is up -----
>2<

His girl like "stop, dont y'all start with that" .. shut up! caught her /quarter with the machine like a laundrymat -----
>2<

Hollows in the drake like a mike zombie track .. give him 5 rounds from the 80, party arty back -----
>2< (r.i.p party arty aka p-80, he used to battle on smack dvd)

This about to be crazy like stealin from a nigga then ask for a solid .. im talkin crazy like the doctor see the wound, then ask for deposits -----
>2< (not "hard" but makes me laugh every time)

I had to gossip with the knife, "its been a minute since we chopped it up" -----
>2<

Fuck your lil C's /lil cease, i shoot your seed if your Junior Mafia -----
>2< (relevancy to geechi C's / Mafia)

Im in your neighborhood with a semi, it's a drive by -- whats up crippy, i get to clocking 60s like grindtime -----
>1< (grindtime used 60 second rounds)

Headshot, that put your pupils on the blind side .. stomach in knots, thats the definition of some mob ties -----
>2<

Pupils, stomach, yall Ooh'ing but aint looking through the guidelines .. this the mafia, i'm setting up an organized crime/ organ, eyes crime -----
>3< (best bar of the first 2 rounds not debatable)

Kiss your ass goodbye, pucker up .. 12 inch clip, i put a foot down enoughs enough -----
>2<

You aint even see him running up, snuck him like a sucker punch .. big nose on the arm swinging do the humpty hump -----
>2< (was tempted to give it 3 off performance but ima chill lol)

Total : 34 ... yikes +10 over Gotti. Yall not gonna like this

Round 2
Geechi Gotti
His K shine imitation -----
>1< (lol he got the flow perfect i gave him that point)

You went from Mob to the X, niggas been trading shine like blood diamonds -----
>1<

Speaking of blood, where u from? u see how dude stuttering .. thats cuz he fake blood he food coloring -----
>3<

Ion wanna hear no blood call keep it neutral .. i aint saying shit but *BOW*, i rather let the coroner Suwoop you -----
>3< (the relevancy of the last 2 push them both to a 3)

You gon shoot who? I got the heater banging at his friend .. it aint a headshot cuz im aiming at a brim -----
>1< (i get the 5-9 brim set reference i just dont like the simplicity of the metaphor)

Is this some gang shit or some rap shit? .. 3 shots make a brim disappear, bitch this a hat trick -----
>1< (again, not feeling the obvious brim / hat connection .. maybe its just me)

Bitch stop it, your gangbanging aint like mine stop comparing it .. my hood got history, all that OG beef i inherited .. think surrogates, even though it aint mine ima carry it -----
>3< (this was crazy)

Fuck a holster, strap fully auto with the silencer .. you could get killed for mistaking the sound like white people saying "Monica" (white people saying my nicca /monica) -----
>2< (made me laugh)

I coulda just slapped shine but for all that spice im smoking K 2 -----
>1<

I used to sell dope by a staircase .. then i started jacking, niggas thought it was t top i robbed em with bear/bare face --
>2<

Got a bald head for the bald head nigga in ya click, smash his brain .. doctor sound like a weatherman, predicted low chance for rain -----
>2<

I have the eagle in your face cuz i aint into surprises .. got him staring at the desert so long he think he seeing mirages -----
>2<

You shot a video called new crib, at beasley house -----
>2< (funny)

Total : 24 ... again a lot of bars i didnt like at all just dry spots maybe you might like them

K Shine
Machete in his throat .. take out the long knife, but let the short stay like a telly with a hoe -----
>1<

Oh you think its a game, til im on the celly with the bro .. in bay area (bay loc), ready to make a hit with E 40 (dna's 40), "tell me when to go" -----
>2<

Knock it off, or every hour on the hour they'll be changing all your cotton balls .. checking on your respirator, making sure your socks is on .. hospital bed, jack up in the air like they dropped a call .. i'm in the other window, tommy on the stand like i got the drawls -----
>2< (martin episode)

the code, absent from work (what that mean?) he aint make it -----
>1< (a flip on geechi's code word bars)

Jay Blac like "easy, we dont want u speedin through your rounds" .. whats all the fucking hype about, nigga this Geechi vs Shine .. He like "we need you on a 10", why? when I can beat him with a 9 -----
>2<

Eagle on my side, waiting for the good flock .. mask and goggles like im on my way to wood shop -----
>1<

Headshot, he ran off the collar get your dog .. it's finna pour, i keep pushing the button i missed the floor -----
>1<

He caught the half moon by the star, singapore -----
>2<

I'm making sure this mark gets here twisted he immature .. Bay (bay loc / bae) gets the techs every 5 minutes im insecure -----
>2< (Mark gets here, marques houston hair was twisted when he was in immature.. bay loc reference on 2nd part gives it 2 pts)

I took his strap, i took his knife, i took his gat, i took his nina, i took his mac .. now everything's on me, im giving back -----
>3< (this one stood out to me i like this bar, not mad if u give it 2)

Bro you thought you was clever .. Tried to show me buddy love so you can give someone repping nutty, professor -----
>1< (im giving this line a 1 here but how he set this next scheme up, nutty block + professor shine = nutty professor was pretty genius)

Tool in the sweater im bout to drop cuz .. The choppas out like the grandma in the hot tub -----
>1<

Glock snub, or the semi with the drum out .. denise on a first date, this shit'll take a clump out --
>1<

Professor squeezing in the whip like the potion finna run out -----
>2<

Its been times i aim for a noggin, and heard I push a nigga gut in .. how i do that? fuck it, he can think on an empty stomach -----
>1< (can see it coming type bar)

Put down the strap, get the cutting .. Mid sentence, he caught a part and the inner ruption (pardon the interruption) -----
>2<

It's a reason, I keep it on the low a nigga creepin .. but soon as they holla they /holiday spirits, christmas evening .. Double barrel, sing like a carrol, 'tis the season .. compressor, i let it whisper in your ear "gotti can u keep a secret" -----
>2<

I love my new gun connect, he convenient .. he send a techs under the table, i'm in a meeting -----
>2<

We can put the guns down, forget the squeezing .. Believe it, we can shake on it, i'm in agreement -----
>2<

Total: 31 ... +7 over Geechi ...

giphy.gif

Back