Welcome To aBlackWeb

Smack/URL Geechi Gotti vs JC

Who won?

• Total voters
Gotta give this one to Geechi. He was more aggressive. JC was cool but I was waiting some great shit but he had a few nice bars. His second half of the second round was really good. Geechi was on for all 3 rounds.

Don't Real Nigga Me to Death ,That Shit not amusing to me ,The Longer ya'll Rap Sheet Is the worse ya'll @ what ya'll do in them streets... The Kid

Idk, i might have JC winning the first 2 rounds... Geechi’s 3rd almost stole the fight by TKO. Going to have to watch this a few times.

Geechi 1st is trash to me off the fact he trying to goon out on little ass JC. Dude can't even look at his opponent 99 percent of the battles I've seen with him, and now he's touching cats? Stop it.

These cats don't watch battles, they wait on Opinions from Others & then Latch on to It.... I swear I heard Geechi's 3rd round being one of the greatest before the footage dropped.....
Nigga.jpeg
And another thing J.C gotta stop being so friendly during battles too ..Fuck all that shit during War

Dope battle...comes down to tha 1st for me cuz JC got tha second and GG got tha 3rd...leaning to GG for tha debatable...gotta give it a few more watches tho

I finally got around to watching this battle. Edged the first round to JC, Geechi edged the second, and Geechi clearly won the third.

Back