Welcome To aBlackWeb

Smack/URL Cassidy vs Goodz

Who won?

• Total voters
Goodz with a slight 3-0, but Cass wasn't as bad as ppl said. The crowd definitely was on some extra shit booing Cass. The thing is, there's a bunch of battles that ended the same way where the dude with the better strategy took the crowd away from the dude with better bars (Roc vs DNA, Verb vs Mook, K Shine vs JC, etc). Cass was fire this battle, he just needs a better strategy the next go around.

Your wife looks like a boy in disguise

SpicyAppropriateEland-size_restricted.gif

If Cassidy say some shit like that y’all would’ve killed him. But Goodz says it and y’all Stevie Wonder to the bullshit.

If Cassidy say some shit like that y’all would’ve killed him. But Goodz says it and y’all Stevie Wonder to the bullshit.

Huh? I aint got time for this shit today lol Homie got bodied 3-0.

It was a rebuttal and literally nobody said was fire. Why you so aggy? Lets get to the root of this. It hurt to see cassidy get bodied huh?

It was a rebuttal and literally nobody said was fire. Why you so aggy? Lets get to the root of this. It hurt to see cassidy get bodied huh?
The crowd went wild for it. I’m not a Cassidy fan but when people say Cass got bodied and embarrassed himself I was expecting Miles vs Lux mixed in with Canibus vs Diz. Goodz was average himself and wasn’t really saying anything until his 3rd round.

The crowd went wild for it. I’m not a Cassidy fan but when people say Cass got bodied and embarrassed himself I was expecting Miles vs Lux mixed in with Canibus vs Diz. Goodz was average himself and wasn’t really saying anything until his 3rd round.

Doesn't dispute the fact that cassidy was terrible. Those weren't battle rap bars, or battle rap structure, on a battle rap stage. You disagree? Or are you caping?

Doesn't dispute the fact that cassidy was terrible. Those weren't battle rap bars, or battle rap structure, on a battle rap stage. You disagree? Or are you caping?
Cassidy was strategic going first to take the power away from Goodz. He knew what he was going to say and addressed them before Goodz had the chance to. Goodz was gonna talk about his rap career but pointed out that he has songs that the crowd know, addressed the R Kelly thing by saying he only met him twice in 15 years. Addressed the tranny issue. Even violated his daughter. Ultimately what I’m saying is that if Cassidy was so trash then Goodz wasn’t all that outside of the 3rd. Do you agree that if Cassidy said “your wife looks like a boy in disguise” would he get the same reaction Goodz got? What made Goodz bars more “battle rap” than Cassidy ?

Cassidy was strategic going first to take the power away from Goodz. He knew what he was going to say and addressed them before Goodz had the chance to. Goodz was gonna talk about his rap career but pointed out that he has songs that the crowd know, addressed the R Kelly thing by saying he only met him twice in 15 years. Addressed the tranny issue. Even violated his daughter. Ultimately what I’m saying is that if Cassidy was so trash then Goodz wasn’t all that outside of the 3rd. Do you agree that if Cassidy said “your wife looks like a boy in disguise” would he get the same reaction Goodz got? What made Goodz bars more “battle rap” than Cassidy ?

None of his bars were custom tailored for Goodz. Talking bout he pays a dude a rack to mow the lawn, his trips to dubai or w/e he was saying. He made defenses for himself but his whole material couldve just as easily been mixtape bars from 2006. He complained Goodz wasnt looking at him when he was rapping, yet somehow Goodz was way more direct than him. Thats battle rap. Cassidy pacing and delivery were terrible. His punchlines were outdated. Literally nothing about his performance looked like he was battle rap ready.

Goodz was a safe battle for him. Everybody knew this going into it. Thats someone he supposed to be able to steal a win from if he came with it, the crowd gave him all the gas in the first. Its just when goodz went, you see the difference in how a battle verse is constructed. So when cassidy goes second and goes a very long time without really saying shit, no duh he gets boo’d. Deflecting and saying goodz wasnt crazy doesnt make what cassidy brought any less terrible.

A meh Goodz performance bodied a trash Cassidy performance. That’s more telling on Cassidy’s behalf, not the other way.

None of his bars were custom tailored for Goodz. Talking bout he pays a dude a rack to mow the lawn, his trips to dubai or w/e he was saying. He made defenses for himself but his whole material couldve just as easily been mixtape bars from 2006. He complained Goodz wasnt looking at him when he was rapping, yet somehow Goodz was way more direct than him. Thats battle rap. Cassidy pacing and delivery were terrible. His punchlines were outdated. Literally nothing about his performance looked like he was battle rap ready.

Goodz was a safe battle for him. Everybody knew this going into it. Thats someone he supposed to be able to steal a win from if he came with it, the crowd gave him all the gas in the first. Its just when goodz went, you see the difference in how a battle verse is constructed. So when cassidy goes second and goes a very long time without really saying shit, no duh he gets boo’d. Deflecting and saying goodz wasnt crazy doesnt make what cassidy brought any less terrible.

A meh Goodz performance bodied a trash Cassidy performance. That’s more telling on Cassidy’s behalf, not the other way.
How wasn’t it tailored for Goodz? He brought up the old battle they supposedly had, he brought up money because Goodz loves to use that over his opponent so Goodz can’t talk money to Cassidy. The neck brace line was dope and funny, not saying Cassidy was amazing but they were both average. Goodz 3rd was the best round in the entire battle.

How wasn’t it tailored for Goodz? He brought up the old battle they supposedly had, he brought up money because Goodz loves to use that over his opponent so Goodz can’t talk money to Cassidy. The neck brace line was dope and funny, not saying Cassidy was amazing but they were both average. Goodz 3rd was the best round in the entire battle.

Not one of those were a haymaker. "If your neck break where would they put the neck brace" was the best you could come up with? This why i dont even be caring any more, peoples opinions be weird as fuck to me.

Not one of those were a haymaker. "If your neck break where would they put the neck brace" was the best you could come up with? This why i dont even be caring any more, peoples opinions be weird as fuck to me.
You said he didn’t address Goodz though. “Sat up here constipated this about to be some shit” was fire though? I’m saying they both was average at least Goodz had a fire 3rd. Y’all are overrating Goodz in this battle.

"Last nigga that had a bone to pick / is a skeleton" :df:

Damn,niggas forgot Cassidy killed a nigga.

Back