Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
Yo this nigga's "wash" scheme was fuckin disgustin.

This is why Day's the goat. His throw away battles are better than most nigga's best shit.

Them youtube comment sections and twitter warriors are like a whole group of elzo’s. It’s hard to respect they opinion, ion even like scrolling down to read that goofy shit, not enough credentials.

:hahaha:

Them youtube comment sections and twitter warriors are like a whole group of elzo’s. It’s hard to respect they opinion, ion even like scrolling down to read that goofy shit, not enough credentials.

:hahaha:
Eat a dick lol u niggas been hyping that Twork performance vs Verb....I check Smack IG his poll Got Verb winning....there’s a disconnect here

I bet any money Twork will end up winning the poll. The only reason it's even close is cuz homie choked in the 1st.

Twork has a whole hater conglomerate that's been trying to discredit him for the past few battles. As a matter fact, since he battled JC lol. I think the battle is debatable enough but a lot of those dudes in the comment section making it sound like verb blew twork away with ease.

Hell nah lol there's no way u can watch that battle and think verb won unless you're a verb dickrider. The place was shakin like an NBA championship was just won by the end of tworks round.

Anybody but me thinks these New locations Las Vegas ,Houston are kinda meh for the culture...I get It from a Business standpoint..But I need that Grimey Feel

that's what we got the volumes for... you saying that like irving plaza was grimey lol. Having summer madness in Las Vegas is a really big deal. I like that they are spreading their wings across the country.

Back