Welcome To aBlackWeb

Slim Thug Gave Homes To Hurricane Harvey Victims

Slim Thug, Justin The Lawyer and Trae Tha Truth do A LOT for the community that people don't see cuz they don't often broadcast it. It's mostly people around them or within the community themselves who post about it.
I think it needs to be mentioned.
Its alit of kids who feel forgotten and like no one cares.
Nipsey being one of them.

If we as men can show our deeds to counter all the fuck shit thats against us....we can change the narrative.

And if you don't think its a narrative...smdh.

First 48, cops, the evening news.....all show black men in a terrible light.

Its alit of black men doing their thing and their story needs to be told too.
Before they die.

Got kids feeling helpless and hopeless.
And that's why gangs can easily recruit.
I bet it was some ain't shit dude who started the stay humble and quiet with good deeds shit. And don't snitch.

It helps their narrative.
How can we celebrate black excellence if we don't know about it?

Niggas brag about cars, the amount of chicks they smashed, and everything under the sun.

But being a black man giving back should be humble and move in silence?

Nah....shit ain't cool.

I think you should definitely do it !!!!

I will.
I got two weeks before I gotta step away for a bit.
Its something we need to see and know

Great work. I knew before he hooked up with pharrell he made a lot of money in real estate.

Like folks have posted earlier there are lots of great work being done by people that gets little to no recognition. I'm sure some of it is because some of these good people just don't want the attention and just want to help others

Great work. I knew before he hooked up with pharrell he made a lot of money in real estate.

Like folks have posted earlier there are lots of great work being done by people that gets little to no recognition. I'm sure some of it is because some of these good people just don't want the attention and just want to help others
true.....but we need a life line .

we have people out here following false leaders who talk loud but do nothing.

they may not want the recognition......but we can all send them a thank you.
even if they dont want it...let them know they are appreciated.

most parent never do things for a thank you....but on graduation day when your child lets you know they recognized your sacrifices and says thank you.....it can turn anyone into a pile of tears

true.....but we need a life line .

we have people out here following false leaders who talk loud but do nothing.

they may not want the recognition......but we can all send them a thank you.
even if they dont want it...let them know they are appreciated.

most parent never do things for a thank you....but on graduation day when your child lets you know they recognized your sacrifices and says thank you.....it can turn anyone into a pile of tears

I think its cool of others to point out the good things folks do. I also can understand people respecting the the wishes of the good samaritans also.

Either way it's great to see folks trying to help others who are less fortunate

Slim Thug, Justin The Lawyer and Trae Tha Truth do A LOT for the community that people don't see cuz they don't often broadcast it. It's mostly people around them or within the community themselves who post about it.
Buy you're from Canada...

Back