Welcome To aBlackWeb

Skylar (From The IC) Allegedly Gets Restraining Order On Freddie Gibbs; Freddie Says "Fu*k That Kid Until I'm Off Child Support"

Status
Not open for further replies.
About a year ago we announced that The IC's own Skylar had a kid with rapper Freddie Gibbs. After congratulating her and wishing her well with child support she blocked us.

But a year later it's now making sense on why that joke struck a chord with her.

Today Skylar took to Twitter and said:

Don’t know wtf skylar is but she thick af

Aye @Goldie you ain't post the good shit
This damn thread made a media takeout page pop up on my home feed

The popular rapper's baby's mother took to social media, and accused Freddie of not being in his son's life because he "was mad," a standard complaint.
Then she took things a little further, accusing Freddie of "sending n*ggas to kill [her] and [her] son."
Here are the tweets:

Freddie is a rapper from Gary, Indiana. Gibbs that signed with Interscope Records in 2006 - where he recorded a debut album. But Gibbs was eventually dropped from the label after its management changed and his album went unreleased.
Since then, he has released one studio album, one collaborative album, and numerous EPs and mixtapes.
His rumored second studio album, Eastside Slim, was due for release in 2014, but never released. His actual second studio album was released in 2015, titled Shadow Of A Doubt.
Critics have recognized Gibbs' technically proficient and stylistically diverse rapping ability. He was featured on the Max Payne 3 official soundtrack and the NBA 2K12 official soundtrack, the Sleeping Dogs soundtrack, and more recently on the Grand Theft Auto V soundtrack.

giphy.gif

I just asked them was this the same chick that was coming up in conversations on here, AP said yea and kept it moving while Goldie took a knife and stabbed AP in the heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back