Welcome To aBlackWeb

Single folk...i got a few questions

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
Do you know why you are single?

do you understand your role in being single or do you think its just because you wont put up with the shit of someone else?

are you selfish to think your way is the only and better way?

do you understand how your quirks and flaws can create a situation that can make it unbearable for someone else...only to have them react to an action?

do you or would you blame them for how they reacted? or are you adult enough to know you created that environment for their reaction and that may have made you feel they weren't worth?

Did you ever take a look at those who support you and see if they have your best interest at hand? misery loves company...so misery gives shitty advice.

are you ok with that?

do you really want to be single?

have you convinced yourself that you are cool with being single?

have you convinced yourself that you have options and never want to be limited again? how long did it take you to convince yourself of that?

this is not to shit on anyone...but sometimes the right questions need to be asked in order for you to process and grow.

so lets get it

Everyone I know says I'm too picky. Like EVERYONE but I don't see it that way. And I'm not saying I got options but maybe I'm "picky" because I've seen what settling down with someone just to settle looks like my whole life and wasn't feeling it.

But I don't know if anything in the op applies to my situation but there's probably several reasons I'm single. I might not know all the why's but I do know I'm not the easiest person to love or even relate to. But I'll never change who I am to be accepted by anyone in any kind of relationship whether it be business, friendship or romantic tho.

I say that because I think most people think I'm weird and unrealistic with my ideas and goals. And I am in a sense because I also believe we can create our realities and I'm living proof of that.

All I know is it's gonna take a unique type of woman that's gonna be down to change the world create a world with me.

My first girlfriend showed me everything I needed to know about relationships, its not for everybody.

Bro I hope you're not basing all relationships on one relationship you experienced. Not that many people are still with their first bf/gf. I don't know any.

Imo we choose to be alone but nothing in this entire universe exists alone or independently of itself. Every cell, every molecule, every atom is connected to something else that compliments and completes it.

So while we can survive without some parts of our body that's not how it's supposed to be and those who are surviving face more challenges than the average person. We can survive without love but it's not living.

I said all that to say whatever the agreement is between you and your s/o relationships are not only for everybody but they're necessary for everything in some form.

Im happy i got to be with her as i was learning about her i learned about myself.

Love without loving self is ridiculous imo at some point others have to see the value in them in order to move forward to anything else

Yes we all need each other but there are those who dont believe in that

do you understand your role in being single or do you think its just because you wont put up with the shit of someone else?

do you understand how your quirks and flaws can create a situation that can make it unbearable for someone else...only to have them react to an action?

do you or would you blame them for how they reacted? or are you adult enough to know you created that environment for their reaction and that may have made you feel they weren't worth?

Did you ever take a look at those who support you and see if they have your best interest at hand? misery loves company...so misery gives shitty advice.

are you ok with that?

have you convinced yourself that you have options and never want to be limited again? how long did it take you to convince yourself of that?

this is not to shit on anyone...but sometimes the right questions need to be asked in order for you to process and grow.

so lets get it
congrats you convicnced me to populate the world with a mini me tonight im gonna have triplets

Yes I know why I am single.

Both.

I don’t think my way is the better way. I know what i will and won’t tolerate tho.

I sure do.

I’m adult enough.

That’s why i keep good people round me.

are you ok with that?

Hell yes.

Yes but I’m not opposed to a relationship either. I’m having a good time.

No. Everybody ain’t desperate for relationships.

No convincing here.

no dog in this but is it just me or was that OP revealing a rather negative view of singledom @DOS_patos? people can be single by choice.

Back