Welcome To aBlackWeb

SilverfoxxETO- Kayto LP

silverfoxx

Bitch mob

This album is a continuation ( a prequel) from my previous project tara wins that could be seen here https://ablackweb.com/forum/threads/silverfoxxeto-tara-wins-album.12653/

This album takes place in Brooklyn, NY 1995 and is based on a fictional Chinese character, a bigger story plot that connects all of my projects from the years. All of my projects tell stories through sound, and track listening. Wu-Tang Clan, anime like Inuyasha, Ronnin Warriors, Full Metal Alchemist, Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball Z, Akira, and early 90s video games was a huge influence on this project. My goal is to hit different artforms and lanes through my perspective and create sounds from the way I see and feel it. As usual, I truly and humbly appreciate any feedback and support. Kayto is now streaming on all major platforms.

Last edited:
@silverfoxx

I spit some lyrics over your beat.

Tell me what you think.

Fam I appreciate the support, but don't just be jacking my beats and rapping over it without asking. That shit ain't cool man. I would appreciate if you would take it down brother. We can do a collaboration, but we gotta discuss something first.

Fam I appreciate the support, but don't just be jacking my beats and rapping over it without asking. That shit ain't cool man.

I can take it down if you like.

But, you know if you post something on the internet, the whole world can "jack your beat without asking"... I'm just saying.

I can take it down if you like.

But, you know if you post something on the internet, the whole world can "jack your beat without asking"... I'm just saying.
That's real man. Take it down, and we can discuss something in the future to collaborate on.

Alright, it's down.

But seriously, do you think you can post instrumentals on the internet and people won't rap over them?

I mean, EVERY rapper that's come out in the past 20+ years freestyles to other people's beats.

If you like I could post freestyles by Nas, Jay, Biggie, Jadakiss, Lil Wayne, Eminem, Cam'ron, DMX, 50 Cent, Lloyd Banks, Game, Snoop, Black Thought, Wu Tang and another 50 MCs that freestyle to other people's beats.

And I'm sure they didn't ask permission to rap over those people's beats, they just did it.

Take it as a compliment. You'll get more exposure if people rap over your beats.

Here's Doo Wop's classic 95 Live tape. It came out in 1995. The first 20 minutes are MCs from that era free styling over other people's beats. You should listen to it before you tell people not to rap over your beats.

And here's Biggie free styling over West Coast beats

And what was the sample you used?

Did you get permission to use the sample?

The reason for my question was two -fold:
1. I legit wanted to know 'cause it looks interesting.
2. To draw a parallel between using someone else's animation with his beat.

@silverfoxx I did take a listen to your project and it's sounds pretty good. Mix is a tad rough on a couple of tracks but I'm not 100% certain it's not my headphones (I'm listening in my earbuds at the moment, not my ATH-M40fs'). Either way, good work.

The reason for my question was two -fold:
1. I legit wanted to know 'cause it looks interesting.
2. To draw a parallel between using someone else's animation with his beat.

@silverfoxx I did take a listen to your project and it's sounds pretty good. Mix is a tad rough on a couple of tracks but I'm not 100% certain it's not my headphones (I'm listening in my earbuds at the moment, not my ATH-M40fs'). Either way, good work.
I appreciate the listens man! To answer your question, I worked with someone who composed the anime visuals video. I'm always trying to better my mixing, so I'll definitely go harder on that forefront on my next project. I really appreciate the feedback brother!

Olympics coming up......best time to get out there. And learn some Japanese or Korean.

You can make it homie.

Check em out.

It's alot more that can give encouragement.

Thanks for the share brother! I'll definitely check this out and look into it

Back