Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW SilverfoxxETO- F.T.D 2020 (F*** The Droids) EP

silverfoxx

Bitch mob
S/o to @Sion for the inspiration. Wanted to capture feelings I think that alot of us are feeling right now. Ironically this project is a follow up to F.T.D 2015 which was never posted online but I will release later. Raw, vulnerable, obnoxious, etc.

F.T.D. 2 COVER ART 1.jpg

The “Droids” is everything that constructs any form of oppression, fear, and vice. This project was based on raw feelings and forms of expression I, like many, have probably felt during this transformational year. I Wanted to create an introspective soundscape to express vulnerability, fears, anger, confusion, pride, and shame. Every distorted sound, and musical element is assembled to create a listening experience and to depict true real-life stories as well as spiritual ones. I hope that anyone who listens to this can feel anything and have their own experience and space to express whatever this year has meant to them.

00:00 1. ATTACK OF THE GREEN PLAGUE
04:30 2. PINK EYE-CANDY
11:50 3. President 5G: THE DEATHRACE TO FIRST PLACE
16:45 4. BLACK PEOPLE DON'T EAT POISONED TURKEYS
26:19 5. THE DROIDS VS THE BLUE CHILDREN

Please Support here.

Attachments

• F.T.D. 2 COVER ART 1.jpg
    F.T.D. 2 COVER ART 1.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 15
Last edited:
The “Droids” is everything that constructs any form of oppression, fear, and vice. This project was based on raw feelings and forms of expression I, like many, have probably felt during this transformational year. I Wanted to create an introspective soundscape to express vulnerability, fears, anger, confusion, pride, and shame. Every distorted sound, and musical element is assembled to create a listening experience and to depict true real-life stories as well as spiritual ones. I hope that anyone who listens to this can feel anything and have their own experience and space to express whatever this year has meant to them.

00:00 1. ATTACK OF THE GREEN PLAGUE
04:30 2. PINK EYE-CANDY
11:50 3. President 5G: THE DEATHRACE TO FIRST PLACE
16:45 4. BLACK PEOPLE DON'T EAT POISONED TURKEYS
26:19 5. THE DROIDS VS THE BLUE CHILDREN

Please Support here.

aye, i listened to this this morning

im fucking with it frfr

Silver definitely has a sound that is reminiscent of the dungeon family early outkast shit, but its still his own unique style

@BDP™️ i think you would fuck with this frfr

im fucking with it frfr

Silver definitely has a sound that is reminiscent of the dungeon family early outkast shit, but its still his own unique style

Ima check this out

is it only on yt music?

im fucking with it frfr

Appreciate big homie! Stores was rejecting my artwork smh so I had to pivot at the last minute but it should be on all streaming services soon this week!

Btw wanted to speak on some shit this year that been affecting me personally but overall alot of us I'm sure. Each song I try to provide multiple layers without saying too much which can be a challenge since I don't rap, but this whole project I really wanted to make it as obnoxious, but with sense as possible. That's times we in right now lol.

Appreciate big homie! Stores was rejecting my artwork smh so I had to pivot at the last minute but it should be on all streaming services soon this week!

Btw wanted to speak on some shit this year that been affecting me personally but overall alot of us I'm sure. Each song I try to provide multiple layers without saying too much which can be a challenge since I don't rap, but this whole project I really wanted to make it as obnoxious, but with sense as possible. That's times we in right now lol.
would you be down to do an interview with me?

Back