Welcome To aBlackWeb

Signs you are the side chick/ side dude

Chicity

And the stuff that I write is even tougher than dy
Site Administrator
Outside of them coming out and saying they in a relationship, what are the signs that you the person on the side?

Word..if yall only communicate from an App after a few weeks of fucking wit each other. You're an app buddy..buddy.

Not that theres anything wrong with that, FWB is way better than being someones main go to..especially if they are ok with being FWB..fuck knows what they're out there doing..

I mean...they're fucking u..what that tell u?

Cosign

Man I establish out the gate exactly what I'm looking for and if they cool with it great, if not keep it moving. Rarely is anyone just ready to jump into a relationship, most still tryna figure shit out (whether it's themselves, employment, etc). Niggas would be surprised at how many women are completely honest about not wanting to be in a relationship but still want a physical relationship.

Yeah this is the type of shit you realize when you get a little older and aren't a kid anymore. There's no point really in lying to women about what you want. Honesty is always the best policy.

I think a few people have different definitions of a sidepiece.

Seems like some of you are confusing it with a fuckbuddy.

Now, that can be true in some cases.

However, you can only have a sidepiece if you're in a relationship.

Having somebody you're smashing.........but not in a relationship with........is a fuckbuddy.

Not a sidepiece.

I think a few people have different definitions of a sidepiece.

Seems like some of you are confusing it with a fuckbuddy.

Now, that can be true in some cases.

However, you can only have a sidepiece if you're in a relationship.

Having somebody you're smashing.........but not in a relationship with........is a fuckbuddy.

Not a sidepiece.

Who wasn’t clear on that?

Who wasn’t clear on that?

Cosign

Man I establish out the gate exactly what I'm looking for and if they cool with it great, if not keep it moving. Rarely is anyone just ready to jump into a relationship, most still tryna figure shit out (whether it's themselves, employment, etc). Niggas would be surprised at how many women are completely honest about not wanting to be in a relationship but still want a physical relationship.

@Rubato

@Sion might not be confusing the two, but what he's describing is a fuckbuddy/fwb...........not a sidepiece.

When she regularly disappear for long gaps of time or days despite y’all getting acquainted nicely.

Back