Welcome To aBlackWeb

Shows/Movies that you can watch ANYTIME they are on...

AP2.5

Beef Authority
Site Administrator
what are some shows or movies that no matter what the occasion, no matter how you are feeling, no matter how many times you've seen it before, that you can watch it one mo time?

for me...the first two revenge of the nerds movies. They are super corny af now, but i could watch those movies anytime they are on. I think they might still be on netflix.

what about you ABW?

Pineapple Express
American Dad
Bobs Burgers
South Park
Family Guy
Rick and Morty
THe Boondocks

literally a bunch. I have a movie collection, probably a little over 100 movies/tv shows, but ive seen almost all of them over 20 times lol. Back when i was 17 and just starting it, moving out to my first apartment and having no cable I had a rotation of like 13 movies i could watch haha. Every payday i went and got 2-3 more to add to the collection.

Shawshank Redemption
Malcolm X
American Dad
Family Guy
DeadPool
Kill Bill both movies
Big Bang Theory
Psych

didnt think you would like shawshank, that bought you a lil grace from me

boondocks
coming to america
fight club
rick and morty
chapelle show
batman animated series
archer
jurassic park
matrix 1 & 2
pirates of caribbean 2 & 3
raid 1 & 2

Last edited:
GoT
Any Mad Max movie
Predator
Atl
Fight Club
Superbad
Seinfield
Blade Runner
Pulp Fiction

Man ive tried watching the new mad max movie but i keep getting distracting and stop following the plot lol Have no idea what that shits about. is the fury road mad max directly related to previous installments?

Man ive tried watching the new mad max movie but i keep getting distracting and stop following the plot lol Have no idea what that shits about. is the fury road mad max directly related to previous installments?
Nah, it's a self contained story, not even a reference to any of the other movies in it. It's tied with mad max 2 as my favorite in the series.

Maid in Manhattan

Idlewild

The Parent Trap

New Jersey Drive

Jersey Shore

Coming to America

Law & Order SVU

Wife Swap

The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

A Different World

Back