Welcome To aBlackWeb

Should We Have Verified Black Badges?

Should We Have Verified Black Badges?

• Total voters
So your one no is be all end all?
correction

if you dont identify as black, then you gonna get these stares if you say suspect shit

hell, look at blacks who've said suspect shit

I dont have favorites

I understand the rationale for it, but feel like eventually it would result in negative publicity for the site....worst case think piece twitter threads. Someone will eventually get into their feelings....snip a screenshot and post it on social media...and that could end up being the first image people associate with the site.

I understand the rationale for it, but feel like eventually it would result in negative publicity for the site....worst case think piece twitter threads. Someone will eventually get into their feelings....snip a screenshot and post it on social media...and that could end up being the first image people associate with the site.
Again, why should we have to curtail a space for us for other people?

All we ask is that if you're going to post here that you are mindful of your behavior. It's not like there's going to be a non black badge

My question is that even if someone is verified black does that mean that it's ok to post dubiously sourced anti-black stats and memes? Like how deep in to the sunken place does a clown like @Tellthetruth need to be posting from where they get treated like a white troll re-posting that same propaganda?

You can always put me on ignore or close your eyes when you see my name above a post. It’s not difficult or anything! Anybody can do it!

Back