Welcome To aBlackWeb

Should Trans Be Obligated To Tell Potential Partners Their Original Sex?

Should They Be Obligated To Tell?

• Yes

Votes: 21 91.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
No you are taking wot i said out of context...
I said if your out to smash and you lit asf can you honestly tell me you stopped and asked a single question about the person you have the intentions of smashing...
Look I don't have a DI*K AND NEVER I REPEAT NEVER HAVE HAD ONE but be honest?

I don't have sex with women I don't know.

Knowing that the guy he/she is talking to is into women and most likely not into men, by not telling him your sex is a man, it is deceiving. If you gave a man some pussy and came to find out it was ur uncle, is he foul for not telling u?

No you are taking wot i said out of context...
I said if your out to smash and you lit asf can you honestly tell me you stopped and asked a single question about the person you have the intentions of smashing...
Look I don't have a DI*K AND NEVER I REPEAT NEVER HAVE HAD ONE but be honest?
the EXACT same thing can be said about STD's current or former.........

i mean that's how the shits pass, cuz niggaz don't say nothing.....and i think we can all agree a person would love to have had the opportunity to say hell no

I don't have sex with women I don't know.

Knowing that the guy he/she is talking to is into women and most likely not into men, by not telling him your sex is a man, it is deceiving. If you gave a man some pussy and came to find out it was ur uncle, is he foul for not telling u?

Ok then it excludes yu then if yu don't smash randoms and I give you props for that cos most men do or have at one point in life...
Yes i agree it is decieving but we all take chances when we live a promiscuous life style.
Not saying if you ask them they will but at least then you know yu inquired about it that's all.
Nobody is going to take care of you better than yourself so why not have ya own back ?

the EXACT same thing can be said about STD's current or former.........

i mean that's how the shits pass, cuz niggaz don't say nothing.....and i think we can all agree a person would love to have had the opportunity to say hell no

Not really cos STD's come in all forms like if a bitch had crabs once yu really think she gonna tel you?
NOPE it's not happening cos for one you can get that off a toilet seat and you did say STD's so there yu have it yu can't really compare a STD with transgender...

Yes i agree it is decieving but we all take chances when we live a promiscuous life style.

So then you agree that it's deceiving and that it would be right to tell the person?

And we're not just talking about random sex, I said "potential partners" , this could be someone they've been dating and getting to know each other like most people do.

Not really cos STD's come in all forms like if a bitch had crabs once yu really think she gonna tel you?
NOPE it's not happening cos for one you can get that off a toilet seat and you did say STD's so there yu have it yu can't really compare a STD with transgender...
yea i can cuz if a chick give me crabs my first thought is

"imma kill that dirty bitch!!"

same shit for a transgender...cuz if i had gotten a heads up prior, i woulda chilled...

it all comes down to deception....the only out i'm leaving for you here is that being deceptive is cool if it's just a fuck thing.....

because not disclosing your birth gender is deceptive

Last edited:
yea i can cuz if a chick give me crabs my first thought is

"imma kill that dirty bitch!!"

same shit for a transgender...cuz if i had gotten a heads up prior, i woulda chilled...

it all comes down to deception....the only out i'm leaving for you here is that being deceptive is cool if it's just a fuck thing.....

because not disclosing your birth gender is deceptive

I agreed it is deception but if yu don't ask how is that deception?
Nobody jus volunteers info on themselves jus to do it... Is all I'm saying so do yaself a favor and ask is all...
The comment on the crabs situation like what if your wife ended up having crabs from sittin on a toilet "You still gonna kill the bit*h?

So then you agree that it's deceiving and that it would be right to tell the person?

And we're not just talking about random sex, I said "potential partners" , this could be someone they've been dating and getting to know each other like most people do.

I agree it is deception if it's a meaningful relationship you are both after but if your our lit asf and wanna smash you think either party is thinking about the others gender? It's not gonna happen just cos I'm celibate don't mean I'm dead I used to date and well my slip up back in 2014 wasn't me lookin for a meaningful relationship it was me being reckless and dumb...(smash)

I agree it is deception if it's a meaningful relationship you are both after but if your our lit asf and wanna smash you think either party is thinking about the others gender? It's not gonna happen just cos I'm celibate don't mean I'm dead I used to date and well my slip up back in 2014 wasn't me lookin for a meaningful relationship it was me being reckless and dumb...(smash)

You agree that it's deception and it's wrong, so with knowing that, telling their potential partner is the right thing to do, correct?

Defeats the purpose of turning to a Transformer if you not gonna divulge who you were. Can't have your cake and eat it too.

Can't want folks to openly accept who you've become, but find it ok to hide who you were. If you gonna tran, then openly tran. Let whoever you're seeing know you're a tran, and let THEM decide if they accept you or not.

If they don't, oh well. You'll be aight.

Defeats the purpose of turning to a Transformer if you not gonna divulge who you were. Can't have your cake and eat it too.

Can't want folks to openly accept who you've become, but find it ok to hide who you were. If you gonna tran, then openly tran. Let whoever you're seeing know you're a tran, and let THEM decide if they accept you or not.

If they don't, oh well. You'll be aight.

"If you gonna tran, then openly tran."

Im sorry, but they way you saying "tran" like it's a verb got me dying.

I used to think so because i figured it would be like a deception. But a trans person being open can be really dangerous for them oftentimes fatal. Maybe if we lived in a time where they wouldnt be killed for it i can say be more open.

I used to think so because i figured it would be like a deception. But a trans person being open can be really dangerous for them oftentimes fatal. Maybe if we lived in a time where they wouldnt be killed for it i can say be more open.
I'm pretty sure a tran is more likely to be killed for fucking a dude and not telling him it was a male before than just letting it be known from jump. The conversation would go "Hey, i used to be a dude." "Oh...shit." ';'p]] then it's on the other person to choose to move forward or gtfo.

Great thoughts!

I'm pretty sure a tran is more likely to be killed for fucking a dude and not telling him it was a male before than just letting it be known from jump. The conversation would go "Hey, i used to be a dude." "Oh...shit." ';'p]] then it's on the other person to choose to move forward or gtfo.

I really think its over thirst. Like how you not know

I really think its over thirst. Like how you not know
It's a lot of thirsty dumb dudes on planet earth bro which is what leads to trans bamboozling them. But on a real i've seen trans (i'm sorry is 'tranny' not the right word or something?) that have fooled sober normal pussy getting men so thirst ain't always a factor. Some transformers go all the way with it it's not like cross dressers or whatever

Back