Welcome To aBlackWeb

Should Trans Be Obligated To Tell Potential Partners Their Original Sex?

Should They Be Obligated To Tell?

• Yes

Votes: 21 91.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
so basically building relationships on false pretenses is fair game...

niggaz lie about not having wives and kids, and their real names, so why shouldn't chicks lie about what sex they was born as....

so glad i'm married.....

everybody lying to everybody.....

'/'/'

No I said if it's sex your after then how are they obligated to tell yu all about them like if you really think about it when you're out one night getting lit you gonna tell me you are going to stop and ask them all about themselves?
False you are going to continue to get lit and take the bish/dude home and smash!
You not worried bout if they have kids or where they work or anything significant about them?
So if your out to smash can you really blame them?

No I said if it's sex your after then how are they obligated to tell yu all about them like if you really think about it when you're out one night getting lit you gonna tell me you are going to stop and ask them all about themselves?
False you are going to continue to get lit and take the bish/dude home and smash!
You not worried bout if they have kids or where they work or anything significant about them?
So if your out to smash can you really blame them?

Someone could have Aids or HIV, it's just controlled through medication........are you obligated to tell them if it's just a smash?

Not my point lol

It's no longer a question on if you should or shouldnt tell the person, if you don't you're going to jail/prison.

Not my point lol

It's no longer a question on if you should or shouldnt tell the person, if you don't you're going to jail/prison.

you can't go to jail if you don't get caught.....

this conversation isn't about the law, it's about right or wrong.....if there was a law saying you had to tell a person, we still could have a conversation about whether it's right or wrong, we just did that last week with the other law involving consent

you can't go to jail if you don't get caught.....

this conversation isn't about the law, it's about right or wrong.....if there was a law saying you had to tell a person, we still could have a conversation about whether it's right or wrong, we just did that last week with the other law involving consent

True, but you'll be debating if it's wrong or right in a 8x6 prison cell.

True, but you'll be debating if it's wrong or right in a 8x6 prison cell.
if caught... but that was just an example.....there's tons of other examples i coulda used....no need to derail and run on a tangent because of an example...

i used aids/hiv because if properly controlled through medication it's virtually untraceable and incapable of being spread.....basically a person could have it and you could build a relationship with them, and the only way it'll come up is if they reveal it, or someone who knows them well reveals it....

which is why i relate it to being a transgender, becuz unless they reveal it themself, or someone else who knows them says it, a person could go on completely in the dark.....

the same could be said for kids, or spouses or real names, but she used that in her example anyway... my whole point is that she's saying it's okay to lie or withhold truth if it's just sex....and if that's the case then say it.....

Someone could have Aids or HIV, it's just controlled through medication........are you obligated to tell them if it's just a smash?
Such different scenarios...
AIDS is life or death a transgender requiring to tell you they were born male totally different equation..

Such different scenarios...
AIDS is life or death a transgender requiring to tell you they were born male totally different equation..
and not telling someone you were born a man isn't a life and death scenario?

i mean the entire reason it was used as a reason to not tell someone was because their life would be in danger....

especially considering if it's controlled, the chances of it being passed are next to none

What about them do you honestly think they are going to tell you anything real about themselves?
Unless you know one and wanna elaborate on the subject?

I'm saying, with the logic you're using it shouldn't matter what a person did in their past, the other person doesn't need to know.

I'm saying, with the logic you're using it shouldn't matter what a person did in their past, the other person doesn't need to know.
right......by justifying it as information that is not essential to get a nut, a person can literally have any secret the want in their past, cuz it don't really matter if yall just fucking....

even if knowledge of it would absolutely eliminate them from sexy time

How does that negate the issue? This is not a don't ask don't tell policy. Comparing sleeping with a married person and sleeping with a trans individual unknowningly is apples and oranges.
I agree with this because yes if it's just sex they are after that's y'all dude's fault for being so quick to dip your stick in w.e hole comes along.
I don't do casual sex so I wouldn't have that problem but come on don't expect someone to tell you all about themselves when it's just sex like you aren't going to go and tell them you married or in a relationship when it's just sex or didn't even catch there name? So how do yu feel obligated when it's just sex... CELIBATE IS WHERE I BE SO YU CAN'T FOOL ME...

No you are taking wot i said out of context...
I said if your out to smash and you lit asf can you honestly tell me you stopped and asked a single question about the person you have the intentions of smashing...
Look I don't have a DI*K AND NEVER I REPEAT NEVER HAVE HAD ONE but be honest?

Back