Welcome To aBlackWeb

Should this be included in the bird and bees talk for young boys?

Eartha Clit

đź’ś
Site President
Do you think boys should learn about menstrual cycles at a certain age? If so, what age?

Men, do you wish you knew about it beforehand? Who taught you about it?

It didn't matter until I was trying to get some. nah I think I first heard about it in school when the girl had a accident.

My mum taught/told me about it...still remember when my sis started having em.

The bird and the bees talk were just random dinnertable lectures lol. Still remember my mum just going :yeah boys, sex is the greatest thing there is but u need to do it safe and bla bla bla. My lil brother losing his mind and shit lol 'we don't wanna hear it from you ma!' pops chipping in - and getting himself in trouble cause he talked about some adventures he had before he was with my mum etc - shit was hilarious.

She made sure I always had condoms lmao...

But yeah, parenting involves telling your boy that girls have their time of the month.

Unless your kid is slow, he will know by the time start school or at 7-8.

Never had the birds and the bees talk with moms , found out about sex and all that at around 8-9 through friends, music, internet .

She tried asking me once when I was early teens and that shit was mad awkward.

Kids are way smarter and have access to stuff more than we do.

If any of you have a son under the age of 10, better know that he already knows what EBRC is.

Last edited:
Unless your kid is slow, he will know by the time hit start school or at 7-8.

Never had the birds and the bees talk with moms , found out about sex and all that at around 8-9 through friends, music, internet .

She tried asking me once when I was early teens and that shit was mad awkward.

Kids are way smarter and have access to stuff more than we do.

If any of you have a son under the age of 10, better know that he already knows what EBRC is.

Lol. Huh?

i think kids should learn about it....when we came up..we was taught it was nasty and we teased girls when we saw them with pad butt.
but as i got older and talked to a few chicks they shared how it made them feel.

i changed how i look at it and taught my kids to respect womanhood.

shit i even celebrated my daughter first period. i wanted her to feel special and not nasty.

Probably as soon as they graduate elementary

can talk about puberty, sex, and more young adult topics as they go to middle school

or maybe a year into middle school this applies in general

but honestly my kid will know a lot of shit at a younger age like around 8 and 9

Back