Welcome To aBlackWeb

Should TelltheTruth be permabanned?

Should TelltheTruth be banned?

• Total voters
several folks have said he has proven he's "black"

If that's indeed true.. then he just trollin to get reactions and should be ignored
If thats the case, then save the stupid troll shit for other sites? Why do it here? What do you gain? Some of yall already been played, and thats what they want smh

If thats the case, then save the stupid troll shit for other sites? Why do it here? What do you gain? Some of yall already been played, and thats what they want smh

let me be clear I dont give a shit if he's banned or not.. just in case there was any confusion lol

He won't be missed. That much is clear.

The only issue here is if it's "fair or foul?"

You guys have some sense of moral high ground and feel that if a ban must happen.... It must be just and warranted.

And while I respect that sense of control. I also respect kaos.

I say ban him just cuz, and not give a fuck if it's right or not.
:sup:

He won't be missed. That much is clear.

The only issue here is if it's "fair or foul?"

You guys have some sense of moral high ground and feel that if a ban must happen.... It must be just and warranted.

And while I respect that sense of control. I also respect kaos.

I say ban him just cuz, and not give a fuck if it's right or not.
:sup:

lmao im not mad at that take...

my only question to the mods and @Goldie.... is what's gonna stop him from coming back if he gets banned?

I can't remember dudes name but that guy has been banned several times and someone keeps letting him back thru the gates... so what are we really doing here? lol

Drop that proof or shut the fuck up
Nigga or wtf ever you are, you did,and im not about to go thru 18 pages(of whichever mass shooting thread) to look for that shit, but notice i only called YOU out, why would i randomly choose you? Ive never gave zero fucks about you but i dont talk about random ass ppl like that, you in youre feelings already lets me know whats up

Nigga or wtf ever you are, you did,and im not about to go thru 18 pages(of whichever mass shooting thread) to look for that shit, but notice i only called YOU out, why would i randomly choose you? Ive never gave zero fucks about you but i dont talk about random ass ppl like that, you in youre feelings already lets me know whats up

Nigga, I didn’t defend anything.

So drop that proof exactly where I defended him.

I have clashed with dude before. And after that thread I just decided to ignore him and you should as well.

He posted a proof pic so it obvious he’s trolling or a monster with photoshop

I come here to this site not only cause its dope af but i know i can get away from the racist trash on social media for awhile and speak to like minded poc, yea we ultimately dont know whos really who but if you got someone blatantly on some racist shit, then whats the point in keeping them around ? and that makes it no diff from any other forum

Nigga, I didn’t defend anything.

So drop that proof exactly where I defended him.

I have clashed with dude before. And after that thread I just decided to ignore him and you should as well.

He posted a proof pic so it obvious he’s trolling or a monster with photoshop
Ok, i got you, and my bad for coming across the way i did, i just cant simply ignore racism

Might as well ban him he sound like a straight GOP voter. While I feel it’s a few black posters who use nigger over nigga they ain’t as bad as him. Honkeys said immigrants are doing all the rapes in Sweden an shit

Back