Welcome To aBlackWeb

Should ladies shoot their shot first?

Nah, confident women attractive as shit

When she know her worth and know she can have any nigga in the room......

Turn on
giphy.gif

We definitely hold the cards, but should we be expected to approach a man the way the approach us?

Uhhh...HELL YEAH!

Why not? That's why we got phrases like "Closed mouths don't get fed"...and "Keep playing hard to get, you won't get got."

If you see a guy you like and wanna holla...then go holla. We too grown to be playin that eye stare from across the room, and HOPING the other comes over to speak game.

And stop sending your homegirl over talmbout "My friend wanna holla at you." Cuz a brotha like me will respond back "Oh yeah? Well since she ain't come to speak...what's YOUR name?"

How you think my sister met her husband? She saw him...wanted to holla...walked her azzz over where he was standing...straight Deebo'd the chick who was standing in front of him...16 years later...2 kids...house...careers...bada bing...bada boom!

Well it depends on the man. I like women approaching me because I feel noticed or wanted. I’m too shy and being rejected sting like a muhfucka and I don’t like that feeling. I gotta be buzzin wit liquor in me to build that type of confidence.

Same thing with sex. It feel gooder than a bitch when she takes charge, unbuckle my jeans and stuffs my dick down the back of her throat.

Not that it happens, just saying. But yeah it does eliminate guessing and all that. With a man he’s either wit it or nah.

White women be shooting their shot like they can't miss ,they always snatching up the basketball players and football player in college before they hit the league

Happened to me a few times.

Shit was the coolest shit in the world at the time.

Niggaz love telling stories of times women shot their shot.... That shit be dope

Upping this shit...

I dunno about 'expected to'. But shit, a closed mouth don't get fed. If you interested in a nigga, shoot that shot. Sometimes niggas be oblivious. I personally never looked at a woman as less desirable or whatever because SHE got at ME.

Interesting because one of my guy friends told that men don't take a woman seriously if she were to make the first move.

View attachment 135484

In the era of gender equality, should ladies be expected to shoot their shot on a regular basis? Fellas, is this the type of energy you want from women?
Yes I feel like women should. Not for any other reason other than you miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. I gained being in love with someone and then your to scared to ask them out. Then for all you know he could or she could be with someone else when u know it should be you. Don’t be scared you have nothing to lose. My opinion anyways

Back