Welcome To aBlackWeb

Should ladies shoot their shot first?

Lea

2019.PNG

In the era of gender equality, should ladies be expected to shoot their shot on a regular basis? Fellas, is this the type of energy you want from women?

Dont women do the choosing now anyway? Like a man can like a woman but unless she's down it ain't happenin.
We definitely hold the cards, but should we be expected to approach a man the way the approach us?

images

I thought this was appropriate.

But it would be nice if y'all did, but y'all to afraid of rejection

imagine, u wake up one day..see an alert for notification..

unrequested noods in ya inbox..

giphy.gif

she choose u

:hahaha:
they ain't got the balls..(bars#)

It never hurts to step out your comfort zone are try something different. It would certainly help getting a clear message on what women wanted when trying to get to know them better.

they should and they should be more direct about it too

dont be trying to get in his field of vision, strike up a convo

unless he a weirdo, he'll pick up on the vibe

I aint saying you gotta full out ask for his number, but dont do the shit in the pic in Ohmars post either

The human ego is a fragile thing

Women aren't programmed to be rejected

Men aren't programmed to be vulnerable

GOAT thread Lea

I made a thread like this back over at the Eye See, but I think they should make the first move, if they are interested.

I mean lets face it, some women will take 3 hours to get ready to go out, get $100 hair styles and buy expensive wardrobe, thinking she going to be the baddest in the room.

Just to sit there at the bar with her drank and home girls, and stare at whoever she want all night smh.

Do you think men would look at women different, like maybe shes loose cuz shes hitting men up, or maybe shes really dominate or something. Idk part of me thinks some men might find it quite off-putting.

Do you think men would look at women different, like maybe shes loose cuz shes hitting men up, or maybe shes really dominate or something. Idk part of me thinks some men might find it quite off-putting.
Nah, confident women attractive as shit

When she know her worth and know she can have any nigga in the room......

Turn on

Back