Welcome To aBlackWeb

Born E.L. Allah

BAIO is a Geopolitical organization of Afrikan American and Afrikan Diasporan victims, descendants and P.O.W's of the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade scattered throughout the diaspora, living as 2nd and 3rd class citizens in foreign lands. Our condition is tied to the legacy of slavery and genocide of Afrikan people in North America and the Afrikan Diaspora.

BAIO along with some of the most powerful bloggers in Black America and the diaspora will make the case that it is time for landless sons and daughters of Mother Afrika to have self determination. We believe self determination means self rule and government. The only place this can happen is in Africa. It is time for us to move forward to our ancient home land.

We are currently pursuing negotiations with African governments. This will require participation and brainstorming of our most educated, our intelligentsia, and our academic elite. We will organize our people for this mission. We want to create an non reversible situation as we send pioneers to the continent. Building settlements and proclaiming Afrikstan will be the enduring goal to our national salvation!

We are, unapologetic, Black Afrikan Nationalists and Afrikan Centered Progressives.

Nationalists have zero interest in "overturning the system" or being a militant, a subversive or an agitator within a sinking ship.

https://baioafrikstan5.ning.com
A Nationalist is a person who advocates political independence for a country or state. We have no desire to "make America great again" or establish a base of operations in the land of our historic enemies nor be surrounded by them.

The BAIO is not here to fix America's problems.

We want to establish an independent nation state of our own, on the continent of our ancestors, for the victims, descendants and P.O.W's of the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade scattered throughout the diaspora, living as 2nd and 3rd class citizens in foreign lands.

Those enclaves of stolen Black Afrikan people scattered across the diaspora and living as 2nd and 3rd class citizens will be transformed into successful and thriving satellite communities (no different than the China towns existing in American cities are satellite communities of China) once the nation state is established.

People always ask, "why are there no Afrika towns in America?"

Well, how can you have an "Afrika town" if you don't have an Afrika?

We at the BAIO (Black Afrika Infrastructure Organization) STRONGLY believe that Afrikan Americans and Afrikan Diasporans need to know what it is like to control a piece of territory from the bottom to the top and control policy on that piece of territory.

Until we do that we will always be at the mercy of the people that do. (See Flint, Michigan)

The BAIO is not a "Back to Afrika" movement.

The BAIO is moving forward to LAND, INFRASTRUCTURE & NATIONHOOD on the continent of our ancestors and our ancient home land.

Black people were in the americas before white people came with slaves.

Black Americans have our own culture and ways. I don't think people want our problems and fuckery coming to their doorstep.

We also have to learn to respect the new laws which can be a problem within itself.

But if we had our own land, we would need to understand the qualifications of who can lead it.

I don't think it's impossible but it will take alot of work from everyone with no time for slackers.
It will be naysayers and sabotuers.
Even after years of hard work we need to police ourselves, teach ourselves and create our own currency(which we can do now but ehh).
Who would give us the land?
Who would sell us up to date military equipment?
Alot of questions....need answers.
And again
It could work but we need to start getting right, right here

Black people were in the americas before white people came with slaves.

Black Americans have our own culture and ways. I don't think people want our problems and fuckery coming to their doorstep.

We also have to learn to respect the new laws which can be a problem within itself.

But if we had our own land, we would need to understand the qualifications of who can lead it.

I don't think it's impossible but it will take alot of work from everyone with no time for slackers.
It will be naysayers and sabotuers.
Even after years of hard work we need to police ourselves, teach ourselves and create our own currency(which we can do now but ehh).
Who would give us the land?
Who would sell us up to date military equipment?
Alot of questions....need answers.
And again
It could work but we need to start getting right, right here

I mean... we had it in Liberia and fucked it up. It could have worked but niggas got greedy and the power they had went to their heads. But that's not just an issue in Liberia, it seems it's an issue across the region. Folks out there in many African nations using political office to pad their bank accounts and line their pockets with cash at the expense of the people they're elected to lead (if, indeed, they are elected).

I mean... we had it in Liberia and fucked it up. It could have worked but niggas got greedy and the power they had went to their heads. But that's not just an issue in Liberia, it seems it's an issue across the region. Folks out there in many African nations using political office to pad their bank accounts and line their pockets with cash at the expense of the people they're elected to lead (if, indeed, they are elected).
bruh.......i do think its possible but we gonna have to leave alot of people behind if they dont want to add to society.

shit we cant even agree on who should help our hoods and educated people or people with money seem to be isolated from the masses for some reason when they are the people who can help.

i honestly get tired of people saying who can lead..especially when that chick comes around with her fuckery.
but anyway.......the qualification of a person who should lead is about someone with a vision for our people.
and unlike that chick......i am a person who doesnt want to lead.
i would like for our men in our communities to stand up and all men be leaders.
not some dudes that want someone else to do the work then come along and reap the benefits.

this is why i hate this nipsey hussle situation.
he damn near by himself trying to build something with his brother......that everyone could benefit from....yet no one supported him til he died then want to buy a shirt and dream about the what ifs because he was doing the work. yet, everyone had love for him.

i can see this happening in whatever new place we have.
some doing all the work while others slack and party then want the same benefits as the hard workers.

Ok, so you weren't alive the last time around, but the city has gone through this shit before. In the late 80's/early 90's everything you're witnessing in Tha D happened almost identically back then. The news headlines are almost a re-print of what was happening while I was high school (Mumford c/o 1990). Housing market collapsed, whole neighborhoods abandoned, houses set on fire, areas of downtown got snatched up for the low-low and new apartments and shit were built there, "urban gardening" was a thing, Devil's Night was at it's peak, city government corruption was rampant , drugs were rampant, street light blackouts were happening in even nicer areas like Palmer Woods, University District, Boston Edison, and Sherwood Forest, niggas gettin shot left and right over stupid shit, high ass unemployment and even more white flight from the city.

Ask your folks about it. If they remember it like I do, they'll realize we went through ALL of it before and came out the other side aiight.

Ok, so you weren't alive the last time around, but the city has gone through this shit before. In the late 80's/early 90's everything you're witnessing in Tha D happened almost identically back then. The news headlines are almost a re-print of what was happening while I was high school (Mumford c/o 1990). Housing market collapsed, whole neighborhoods abandoned, houses set on fire, areas of downtown got snatched up for the low-low and new apartments and shit were built there, "urban gardening" was a thing, Devil's Night was at it's peak, city government corruption was rampant , drugs were rampant, street light blackouts were happening in even nicer areas like Palmer Woods, University District, Boston Edison, and Sherwood Forest, niggas gettin shot left and right over stupid shit, high ass unemployment and even more white flight from the city.

Ask your folks about it. If they remember it like I do, they'll realize we went through ALL of it before and came out the other side aiight.

Some of y'all came out on the other side alright...and some didn't lol

What do you think gonna happen this time around? Do you think Detroit is gonna get better for black folk collectively?

Back