Welcome To aBlackWeb

Should Black People Care About A$AP Rocky's Situation?

I see both sides.

I can understand why people would feel like fuck that nigga, but i can see the other side saying why do the same thing that you're mad at Rocky for doing?
I remember how disappointed i was hearing/reading that shit back then. He was on some "yall issues dont apply to me" coon shit. Its hard for me to give a fuck when he made it clear he didn't give a fuck

Should we as a people care? Yes we should.

Should we go out of our way to address his situation that he himself would not help other black people address? Fuck no

I signed the petition

I dont care about his comments or expect rappers to be political leaders

im not even a huge fan

fucked up is fucked up

good thread

was thinking about starting it as well

im on the side of this is a prime example of when black people get put on, then all of a sudden, they have removed themselves from the struggle

even if thats how he genuinely felt about what was happening in ferguson, a simple "damn thats fucked up, i hope that situation gets better" would've sufficed, but he tripled down on the shit saying thats a "ya'll problem" and not a his problem, so...what do you think this is to me after reading his comments?

time out ya'll was mad cuz a rich nigga admitted he's not concerned with common folk problems and the news?

i see that as a celebrity actually being transparent about how they feel and think

like the Kawhi/ Canada comment......"shit idk, you'd have to ask them"

dude been completely removed from all this shit for years....his view or thoughts on shit cant be the same as ours

like it or not, he was honest....and you just dont get that from people

sure, he could have had a publicist give the pc response (lies), like everybody else

time out ya'll was mad cuz a rich nigga admitted he's not concerned with common folk problems and the news?

i see that as a celebrity actually being transparent about how they feel and think

like the Kawhi/ Canada comment......"shit idk, you'd have to ask them"

dude been completely removed from all this shit for years....his view or thoughts on shit cant be the same as ours

like it or not, he was honest....and you just dont get that from people

sure, he could have had a publicist give the pc response (lies), like everybody else
Bruh, did you even read his quote above? That was borderline betrayal to black people. He will never be completely removed from being black

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2
Bruh, did you even read his quote above? That was borderline betrayal to black people. He will never be completely removed from being black

I read it

he didnt say fuck black people

he said fuck asking me questions about niggas gettin shot across the country just because im black

"i wont be able to articulate the type of response ya'll want on this shit, im a 20 something rapper/fashionista from NY"

lots of rappers have been vocal about dumb interview shit that has nothing to do with why they're there

on some "lets ask Ja" shit

I read it

he didnt say fuck black people

he said fuck asking me questions about niggas gettin shot across the country just because im black

"i wont be able to articulate the type of response ya'll want on this shit, im a 20 something rapper/fashionista from NY"

lots of rappers have been vocal about dumb interview shit that has nothing to do with why they're there

on some "lets ask Ja" shit
Look at the bigger picture. His image is on some faggoty fashion euro shit. Hes trying to separate himself from the average hip hop artist and that's ok, that's fine but he thinks wearing dresses and spending his time in Europe is the answer. He runs to Soho and Bev hills and Sweden to escape the burden of being black and look at what happens. This is a textbook definition wake up call for him

I don't even know if race plays a part in him being locked up because IDK Swedish laws enough to know if they would arrest and detain a white and or Swedish person too for the same shit.

So since he thinks he's not related to the struggles of black ppl,fuck 'em

I doubt his does real time though after he gets out.

Back