• Yes

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • No

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
In a divorce, the ex-husband/wife pays alimony to the ex-wife/husband for a certain period of time. But divorce is the separation of once married people. So shouldn't they be relieved of their obligations to each other?

What's your thoughts?

I think its necessary.
I know women who lost it all after their marriage ended.
I mean women who ended up flat out broke. Had to file bankruptcy, cars repossessed, list goes on and on

I think you should support your ex-spouse------ if you are financially capable after a divorce.

Why would that be his problem?

If you go to a restaurant and leave, they don't owe u a steak?

Why would that be his problem?

If you go to a restaurant and leave, they don't owe u a steak?

It is his problem because Ive grown accustomed to a certain lifestyle.
Im now facing economic hardship because the marriage ended.
Thats not fair.

Plus a lot of times its "rehabilitative" its given until the other partner can get back on his/hers feet.
I dont see an issue in that.

I've grown accustom to you suckin my dick every morning and night and beating it up every other day, that's not fair that I can't anymore, do you owe me that?

We're essentially saying the same thing. You're accustom to something and expect to continue getting it despite no longer being in a relationship with somebody and that person gets accustom to certain things as well. It's the same thing.

We're essentially saying the same thing. You're accustom to something and expect to continue getting it despite no longer being in a relationship with somebody and that person gets accustom to certain things as well. It's the same thing.

You no longer getting your dick sucked before noon
vs the fact I may have to live in a cardboard box now that the marriage is over, is *NOT* the same thing.

If both parties were working during the marriage and they're still working after the marriage then I feel alimony isn't necessary. For the cases where only one spouse was working while the other was a stay at home parent then I think alimony would be needed for the person that wasn't working. All that I'm accustomed to a lifestyle is bullshit because you're not living that way anymore so you gotta adjust

You no longer getting your dick sucked before noon
vs the fact I may have to live in a cardboard box now that the marriage is over, is *NOT* the same thing.

That's bringing stress to my life too, I can't even make it through the day anymore.

If both parties were working during the marriage and they're still working after the marriage then I feel alimony isn't necessary. For the cases where only one spouse was working while the other was a stay at home parent then I think alimony would be needed for the person that wasn't working. All that I'm accustomed to a lifestyle is bullshit because you're not living that way anymore so you gotta adjust

Okkkkkk and thats the purpose of alimony.
To help me adjust to a lifesytle I once was accustomed to.

However the fuck u was surviving before I met your ass, is the way you're going to have to do it after we break up. I don't owe you a mfn thing.

Fuck outta here. Pay me until I become self-supporting.
You was trying to save a chick when you first met her.
Tried to show her a better life.
Tried to stunt.

Now you upset? lmao stop it
Ill take my stipend every two weeks please.

:saywut:

annnnnnnnnnddddddddddddd that's why niggas don't get married :lmao2:

Yeah and nah.. it depends on the situation. If the spouse forfeits their career plans to help the other succeed then yeah. If the mf just came along after the success and never contributed nothing then no

If alimony is abolished, tf is the point of marriage? Just scrap the whole thing and do commitment ceremonies with no papers

Back