Welcome To aBlackWeb

Shots fired at MEGA thread: Too Short, Mr FAB - Digital Trick ? ?

Interesting thread title. Not sure about the validity of the 'shots fired' tag, but okay.

It's a bunch of 'dusties' over there that don't want to pay a dime for these thot's content, so that's that.

The majority of the contributors over there get content for free or at a significant value just to share on this board.

The Mega thread is about to hit 5k pages in a few weeks. Traffic for the site being driven with help just from that one thread.

Compared to many of the other threads in other forums on this site, the Mega thread has quite a few 'savages' that would roast the 'digital tricks' you speak of.

If you want to start a war, we can flood your block over here. Just say the word dude.

Interesting thread title. Not sure about the validity of the 'shots fired' tag, but okay.

It's a bunch of 'dusties' over there that don't want to pay a dime for these thot's content, so that's that.

The majority of the contributors over there get content for free or at a significant value just to share on this board.

The Mega thread is about to hit 5k pages in a few weeks. Traffic for the site being driven with help just from that one thread.

Compared to many of the other threads in other forums on this site, the Mega thread has quite a few 'savages' that would roast the 'digital tricks' you speak of.

If you want to start a war, we can flood your block over here. Just say the word dude.
Ohh so yall are pirates and not tricks ehh?

Idk... you can't tell me some niggas in there aint cashing out

Reactions: NAS
Ohh so yall are pirates and not tricks ehh?

Idk... you can't tell me some niggas in there aint cashing out

Dude, the amount of begging in that thread is on another level.

Now, real-life may be different, but many of those dudes are the thirstiest bunch I've seen. They get mad when you don't answer a request or a re-up.

I am sure it is a few, but that can be said about every thread on every forum on this board. Especially the Relationship forum. That's where the real simps are. Just go look at the thread about Kevin Samuels. You got grown dudes in there talking about they would wife a below average, 35-year old chick with a 13-year old son, a sketchy baby daddy, and a pet-grooming business. Their excuse is all women in that age range have that kind of baggage. Simping 101, or settling. However you look at it, they are not employing an abundance mindset.

Anyway, tricking can be defined in any way you want. Spend 1-cent on a chick? That's tricking, regardless of what the exchange is. Dinner date. CashApp. Flowers. A phone call (time). It's really all the same at the end of the day.

We don't want smoke bro it's all love man. I appreciate y'all thread man lol

I will roast a thot no problem, y’all forgot I got kicked for roasting a thot crying over her nude images that she sales ?, I’m still here

Attachments

• 6C943F35-9E9D-41BA-B060-DD2DC9883BC6.gif
    6C943F35-9E9D-41BA-B060-DD2DC9883BC6.gif
    141.9 KB · Views: 4
Back