Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Shoot up the club? Let’s talk etiquette

Bussing inside a woman is the scariest thing I ever did. Shit does not feel good. It's a feeling of sheer terror.

Especially because for a period of my life, I fucked with nothing but miserable, annoying, cantankerous bitches that only wanted to destroy.

I wasn't even sexually attracted to these women. What would typically happen these witches would piss me off and somehow I end up with my dick inside them. It was like some mind control shit.

Lol like how you gonna piss me off and then offer your pussy to me like a peace offering? Like what the fuck is wrong with you? What the fuck is wrong with me?

Your pussy doesn't change the way I feel about you, I still hate you. I just ain't on my feet and you got lower self-esteem than I do.

And I did a lot of scary shit like robbing the drug spot, or fucking that Vietnam vet's wife or doing a speedball...nothing scarier than cumming in some pussy...which is one of the reasons why I switched to the ladies of the night I mingle with now.

Last edited:
When I think back to all the times I was in the heat of the moment, feeling like ima buss soon and think to myself..”raising a baby ain’t that bad” and then I let err rip..y’all way more responsible than me..

didn’t even know what birth control was..shit, I used to think that you either got on a condom or you nutting in a chick..pull out?

Didnt even know that was a thing, fuck would I pull out during the best part?

Member some chick told me “why don’t you pull out and nut on my ass or thighs like other guys”

and I thought “ewww bitch, you let other guys fuck you raw?”

:hahaha:

young me was so stupid

When I think back to all the times I was in the heat of the moment, feeling like ima buss soon and think to myself..”raising a baby ain’t that bad” and then I let err rip..y’all way more responsible than me..

didn’t even know what birth control was..shit, I used to think that you either got on a condom or you nutting in a chick..pull out?

Didnt even know that was a thing, fuck would I pull out during the best part?

Member some chick told me “why don’t you pull out and nut on my ass or thighs like other guys”

and I thought “ewww bitch, you let other guys fuck you raw?”

:hahaha:

young me was so stupid

Family life class said pull out don’t work

Once you have had to pay for a couple abortions, you start being ok with pulling out. Even worse is the idea that you may actually have to become a parent because you didn't pull out. I have never been more scared in my life when I thought I was going to have to be a father, knowing I was not prepared in any sense.

Back