Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Shoot up the club? Let’s talk etiquette

My s/o told me I could cuz she was on bc. Guess she was tired of me pullin out. After that, was bussin like never b4. B/c she was the 1st person I WILLINGLY buss inside. Everyone else I pulled out.

Just the thought of having kids wit them other chicks freaked me out. Ok well...2 I probably would've been cool wit having my child. Busted in my ex once...but that hefa held my shyt like a hostage until I buss in her.

Last edited:
I have very few if they letting you raw dawg then they fixed or on BC. If they don't say don't cum in me once it goes in then they cool with it.. Mostly be liking you to cum in them this 2020 not 1980.

If this makes me look like a square, I'll take that risk.....but as a person who wants to maximize the chances of NOT HAVING KIDS BEFORE MARRIAGE, why would I ever want to take the condom off? That feeling ain't worth trading for child support payments, or am I wrong?

If this makes me look like a square, I'll take that risk.....but as a person who wants to maximize the chances of NOT HAVING KIDS BEFORE MARRIAGE, why would I ever want to take the condom off? That feeling ain't worth trading for child support payments, or am I wrong?

That’s logical

Condom sex just don’t feel like sex sex to me, it’s a different category but I still enjoy it

I look at condom sex as wearing swimming trunks....
Skinny dipping legit feel better....

You gotta be like super sure before you just go naked

Just like my guy over here... having my kids in a two parent household (not saying it's foolproof) is far too dear to me, to be nutting in chicks.

However, I've only fucked two chicks raw and nutted in one of them, once.

She had the sub-dermal implant though... was so upset with myself for losing discipline.

As punishment, I did 3-4 months of sexual abstinence.

Shit feels good though... NO-YES - Alozo Mourning.gif

Last edited:
Back