Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Shoot up the club? Let’s talk etiquette

giphy.gif

So you just raw dogging random bitches and finishing with no warning?

I move under 1 rule: If you're not dating/locked in an exclusive relationship, then there is no reason to take off the condom.

The caution triangle is simple:

1)She's on birth control

2) She Allows raw dogging

3) She is clean/std free

You can only pick 2.

And lol why use the word consent? Doesn't that make them rape nuts.

Also just noticed you said randoms. Randoms aren’t the ones getting raw dogged, gotta at least be a regular and some were relationships.

How does it feel to bust inside? Can someone explain the sensation?
Usually the sensation is a little better than the average nut, just because I don't have to worry about pulling out and then cleaning up, so I get to just focus on the act. Usually it goes from "Oh God, that felt amazing!" to "Oh God, I can't believe I nutted in her, again. I said I wouldn't. Why am like this?! What's the effectiveness of an IUD, again?" In the span of a couple secs.

It also depends on the woman and my connection to her. The last woman I was with used to pull me in close, lock her legs around me until I came. I'd basically collapse on her, but she'd hold me tighter and give me a couple light kisses on my neck and cheek while running her hands through my hair and every time that happened, it felt like we were one. It was like a spiritual orgasm.

Usually the sensation is a little better than the average nut, just because I don't have to worry about pulling out and then cleaning up, so I get to just focus on the act. Usually it goes from "Oh God, that felt amazing!" to "Oh God, I can't believe I nutted in her, again. I said I wouldn't. Why am like this?! What's the effectiveness of an IUD, again?" In the span of a couple secs.

It also depends on the woman and my connection to her. The last woman I was with used to pull me in close, lock her legs around me until I came. I'd basically collapse on her, but she'd hold me tighter and give me a couple light kisses on my neck and cheek while running her hands through my hair and every time that happened, it felt like we were one. It was like a spiritual orgasm.
Thank you for this! That helped a lot.

depends on the length of the relationship and it needs to be talked about....first in my eyes...no money shot

If you smashin raw then both of y’all taking that risk together...

...don’t wanna get splacked in then tell that nigga wear a condom.

Shit is really that simple.

If you smashin raw then both of y’all taking that risk together...

...don’t wanna get splacked in then tell that nigga wear a condom.

Shit is really that simple.
well some ladies like to get splacked at not in and slip ups happen during transition...lol
nh just in case

Back