Welcome To aBlackWeb

Whats the deal with the Shazam family? The shazam i know of was just Billy Batson, but I know past incarnations had like a group of 4 kids that would have some sort of powers and their suits were all different colors. Are they all separate heroes? or do they combine and all transform into a single Captain Marvel?

Whats the deal with the Shazam family? The shazam i know of was just Billy Batson, but I know past incarnations had like a group of 4 kids that would have some sort of powers and their suits were all different colors. Are they all separate heroes? or do they combine and all transform into a single Captain Marvel?

I think there were six of them and they combine to make Captain Thunder(current comic version of Capt

Marvel)

Amistad playing the Wizard in this and played the Fishman king in Aquaman. Does this mean Momoa could also play Lobo?
In Aquaman he just played a cgi character general audiences don't pay that close attention you can get away with that. Mamoa would most likely wear regular bounty gear and make up it wouldn't work.

In Aquaman he just played a cgi character general audiences don't pay that close attention you can get away with that. Mamoa would most likely wear regular bounty gear and make up it wouldn't work.
CS. In BvS the dude who played Orn/Ocean Master had a small role as the voice of a news anchor or something else. Cant remember what exactly but he just used his voice.

tumblr_pmtg3pw1s41sq03lro4_540.gif

It's at a point now that these people just making these hero movies as a money grab, not every comic deserves a movie and this one proves it

It's at a point now that these people just making these hero movies as a money grab, not every comic deserves a movie and this one proves it
i disagree

the comic lore is super rich and when done right, the movie adaptations can be amazing

Im not saying Shazam doesnt deserve a movie, but I think DC might've made some questionable decisions about the plot

I might check this out a few weeks after it drops depending on word of mouth & reviews. I really hope this turns out good for DC though b/c Aquaman & Wonder Woman turned out to be great movies.

Idk if this has been said already, but am I the only one who reads the title of the thread in the chappelle voice?

Back