Welcome To aBlackWeb

tumblr_pjc1fxcGuP1wj2t6vo1_500.jpg

Marvel/DC jokes aside I hope this movie is actually good.

It has the potential to have some good comedy since they seem to be going the silly route and some possibly decent action as well.

Has there been any mention on who the villain is? I dont know much about Shazam except that Black Adam is his nemesis.

The Rock isn't in this film though is he? Unless it's an after credits stinger I haven't seen anything about him being in this.

It has the potential to have some good comedy since they seem to be going the silly route and some possibly decent action as well.

Has there been any mention on who the villain is? I dont know much about Shazam except that Black Adam is his nemesis.

The Rock isn't in this film though is he? Unless it's an after credits stinger I haven't seen anything about him being in this.
The Rock is gonna have his own Black Adam movie, at least that's what he said

The main villain is Dr. Sivana that we know of at least. I'm sure we will get some black Adam references though. As of now sivana is the only villain announced so far.

I just hope they don't eventually pull in Mary Marvel or Captain Marvel Jr.
You do know they are in this movie right?

Hell in 2012 they introduced 3 additional kids who also tap into the Wizard's power. This movie has all 6 of them in it.

I wish Tawky Tawny was in it with sports jacket and bowtie. But they'll probably make him the Battlecat rip.off Geoff Johns turned him into to appeal to the "cool kids" which is just boring as fuck.

You do know they are in this movie right?

Hell in 2012 they introduced 3 additional kids who also tap into the Wizard's power. This movie has all 6 of them in it.

I wish Tawky Tawny was in it with sports jacket and bowtie. But they'll probably make him the Battlecat rip.off Geoff Johns turned him into to appeal to the "cool kids" which is just boring as fuck.

tumblr_pkehw50z291s56t2eo1_1280.jpg

This shit gonna be great.

Cuz I got the feeling homie really going to capture the mindset of a kid with the power of Superman.

If he connects the way I think he will... This shit could be massive as fuck.

Just seeing homie do the fortnite dances alone are making me think they know exactly how to market this

Lol it's gonna be big because its gonna connect with 10 year olds and neckbearded manchildren who live with they moms

Back