Welcome To aBlackWeb

shit still made 100 million domestic before endgame came out..

and everyone consider it a success.

maybe my expectations were higher, but it still did everything it was supposed to from a industry standpoint.

it was a a win with the critics, the fans, and it gives the studio as a whole some momentum..

only people in the whole world who are upset with this movie are in this thread.....

I ain't moving shit, I said multiple and too many times that it didn't meet my higher expectations.....

But the shit was still a success

This was meh until the family showed they ass

Even my kids were like ugh until the last 30mins

Granted we saw Endgame like 4hrs earlier......

Title Weekend Gross Weeks
Avengers: Endgame $350.0M

Captain Marvel $8.1M

The Curse of La Llorona $7.5M

Breakthrough $6.3M

Shazam! $5.5M

tenor.gif

I saw it the other day. It was a fun mlvie. Good on them for straying from the typical super hero movie formula . How else would you expect a 14 great old who gains super powers to act. I liked th3 ending especially when the little girl turned into Meagan Goode but originally it's supposed to be only two of them that shares powers Freddy and mary. Btw what happened to faucet city they used an actual city as the setting thats not dc at all. Yeah mucus captain marvel did alright bit she doesn't have........

"Lightning!Lightgtning with my hands!
Lightning with my hands.....
Lightning with my haaaaaaaannnddssss!!!!!!"

I saw it the other day. It was a fun mlvie. Good on them for straying from the typical super hero movie formula . How else would you expect a 14 great old who gains super powers to act. I liked th3 ending especially when the little girl turned into Meagan Goode but originally it's supposed to be only two of them that shares powers Freddy and mary. Btw what happened to faucet city they used an actual city as the setting thats not dc at all. Yeah mucus captain marvel did alright bit she doesn't have........

"Lightning!Lightgtning with my hands!
Lightning with my hands.....
Lightning with my haaaaaaaannnddssss!!!!!!"
It was how’d you’d expect

I’d put it above Aquaman but far from WW

shazam did what it was supposed to do...

upload_2019-4-30_11-41-27.png

100m+ domestic....almost 350m global

enjoy your billion dollar love letter to the fans

just finished it on CyberFlix..

I enjoyed this movie... more than I did Aquaman. Probably because I think the background and history of the powers and all that seemed more interesting than Aquamans. I'm looking forward to seeing what the do with it in future movies.

Somebody familiar with the characters/comics let me know... there was 7 chairs right but only 6 kids in total. Is Black Adam the 7th wizard person?

And what the fuck was that lil slug thing in the end?

Also.... @MJ DOOM when can I expect my bread? I know it aint been 90 days but lets be realistic here fam.... lol

Last edited:
Back