Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm shocked at the poor numbers. This was a great movie thought it would least best Ant-Man and Wasp. This won't beat Ghost Rider or even Howard the Duck

With $3.205 million on Tuesday (+53% from Monday and -35% from last Tuesday), Shazam! has earned $99.530 million in 12 days of domestic release. So barring a fluke, it should be past $100 million domestic by the end of this sentence.

Why call care about the numbers as if yall are getting a cut..

If the numbers aint good they will stop making the movies.

Shazam was a better movie than CM but with the money CM made it can get another movie even though it was meh

Why call care about the numbers as if yall are getting a cut..

Nah Du swore Captain Marvel was gonna be the beginning of the end for Marvel, and the rise of DC.

So much so that he thought Shazam was gonna do better #'s than CM. So from time to time I just like to remind him that Shazam ain't even gonna to beat How to Train Your Dragon 3

upside with Kevin Hart..

lol...stop playing man
My fault I went anon by mistake

And I was looking at the totals for the upside and glass not domestic lol

Shazam will pass that and glass but it has no shot at How to train your pet dragon 3

So it'll make less than half of CM made

Last edited:
Shit definitely made enough for a sequel....

These niggaz bugging.

Every media outlet considers it a success and a strong showing for the DCEU, but these niggaz.......

I'm not surprised it didn't do numbers. I know fans of the character and DC movies would go see it no prob, but I don't know if it had general appeal or if the trailers did a good job of convincing people it did. I've seen most of the Marvel and DC movies in the theater. This was the first one I didn't even think about seeing. The trailers did absolutely nothing for me. I guess I wasn't the only one that felt like that.

Back