Welcome To aBlackWeb

You cant say disrespectful things then add no disrespect to negate it thats not fair. They should have just gotten a different actress or spent more time de aging her lmao. I just thought it was hilarious cuz i remembered seeing her first and being like "damn, shes old, Billy's mom must have died somehow.." then when she revealed out young she was i cracked up in theaters.

Yea I can.

It’s in the Geneva Convention

One thing i thought was funny was when they showed Billy with his mom at the beginning when billy got lost, i think they said he was 3 at the time.

When he met his mom during the final part of the movie and she revealed she was a piece of shit who just didnt look for him she said "I didnt know what I was doing, i was 16 when i had you.."

so that would have made her 19 during that first scene. You could tell they made a tiny attempt to de-age her, but that bitch was the oldest 19 year old ive ever seen in my life.

Most white women faster manye...and not so gracefully

I got a coworkers who's 40, but damn near look like they're in their early 50's.

Yo wonder woman switching sides got me laughing so fucking hard right now ...

Like her smile is everything

Them niggaz did it to themselves.

They made their choices, she made hers

e5130gd6onlprjpff6gq.png

Saw it last night it was cool. Not great. Found it to be a bit boring at times. And why did his personality change so much as Captain Marvel, he was completely different as Batson.
The actor who played caption Marvel reminded me of Jimmy Fallon alot, and thats not a good thing

7/10
About the same level as ant man.

movie did a good job of making u like Billy, so when he becomes shazam, its believable that he's the same kid just as a magical super hero.

I didnt like the ending, not with them introducing the shazam family so soon. plus if you are a super hero now, why the fuck do u care what the kids in ur school think.

Saw it last night it was cool. Not great. Found it to be a bit boring at times. And why did his personality change so much as Captain Marvel, he was completely different as Batson.
The actor who played caption Marvel reminded me of Jimmy Fallon alot, and thats not a good thing

7/10
About the same level as ant man.
I thought I was as Billy he had to be guarded, and couldnt be the kid he is. but when he becomes shazam, nothing can hurt him..so he can let his guard down and be a kid.

$259m world wide as of today.
Off a 80-90 m budget.

Not bad.... Not what I expected though.

Hopefully it can inch up to 300m before end game comes out

I dont understand the Shazam family. So do all those other kids get to say Shazam and transform as much as they want? Or do they all have limited powers? I noticed some of them would have highlights. Freddy Could fly, The asain one was strong, the little girl was fast, the oldest girl i cant remember, but she could do things too.

movie did a good job of making u like Billy, so when he becomes shazam, its believable that he's the same kid just as a magical super hero.

I didnt like the ending, not with them introducing the shazam family so soon. plus if you are a super hero now, why the fuck do u care what the kids in ur school think.
They could have did without the whole fam being part of it but... But as for why they care what people think it plays into most people yearn for validation... and especially teens he pretty much didn't what you would expect a kid would do with new found super powers

Back