Welcome To aBlackWeb

Shaun King (Creflo Powder) gets exposed again.. This time about the money he raises for various causes

Idk man.. I just can't muster up the smoke for someone who goes hard at white supremacy

Even if he's allegedly stealing from his own people?
I'll say this..I've seen the accusations, but not directly from the alleged victims as far as i know.

If it is true that he been stealing (and pretending to be black for that matter) he still very low on the list of priorities for black people's smoke imo. We have bigger fish to fry

Idk man.. I just can't muster up the smoke for someone who goes hard at white supremacy

If the accusations are true tho, while he might be "going hard at white supremacy" at face value...

he's also taking advantage of black people by stealing their money and not putting it towards the causes he claims.

IF TRUE... he's just as much as an enemy as white supremacists in my mind

If the accusations are true tho, while he might be "going hard at white supremacy" at face value...

he's also taking advantage of black people by stealing their money and not putting it towards the causes he claims.

IF TRUE... he's just as much as an enemy as white supremacists in my mind
Understandable stance but ive seen him move the needle. Ive seen him work magic. Getting white people fired, getting cops in trouble, putting in real work against the enemy

Also being a fan of TN I know how easy it is for people to make accusations of theft without providing a lick of proof.

I reserve judgment

Understandable stance but ive seen him move the needle. Ive seen him work magic. Getting white people fired, getting cops in trouble, putting in real work against the enemy

Also being a fan of TN I know how easy it is for people to make accusations of theft without providing a lick of proof.

I reserve judgment

I can respect that. Way too many people have come out accusing this man of being a con for me to ever feel comfortable donating to some shit he's associated with tho.

At the same I can appreciate him bringing attention to shit.... Even if I dont think that outweighs the fuckery if he is indeed a scammer

I can respect that. Way too many people have come out accusing this man of being a con for me to ever feel comfortable donating to some shit he's associated with tho.

At the same I can appreciate him bringing attention to shit.... Even if I dont think that outweighs the fuckery if he is indeed a scammer
So he basically a preacher or pastor? Umar and Tashid or whatever are scammers too.

Him taking credit for the original tweet wouldn't have been an issue if in the beginning he would have credited the original person who did the research and story.
That original tweet came off as him doing ALL the work. That apology was just damage control because people was coming at his neck in the comments.
I can't respect somebody like that.
True he uses his platform to bring attention to injustices. But at what cost?

Him taking credit for the original tweet wouldn't have been an issue if in the beginning he would have credited the original person who did the research and story.
That original tweet came off as him doing ALL the work. That apology was just damage control because people was coming at his neck in the comments.
I can't respect somebody like that.
True he uses his platform to bring attention to injustices. But at what cost?

Personal integrity.

Even if he doesn't get paid off of book sales (doubt that to begin with) higher sales numbers still benefit him because the next book deal he can say "my book sold ___ you gotta pay me more"

Back