Welcome To aBlackWeb

Share a story of when u met or bumped into someone from the IC/ABW

Pico was trolling most of the time she was posting
Thats partly why she was so funny, she totally coulda led guys around by the nose, but she was just fucking off and around like the rest of us. Funny name changes, suspect posts, self deprecating humor. And be right in the middle of fuck shit, not to take the attention there and put it on her, but to be apart of the laugh gallery.

Will never meet another like her
1674764322727.gif

Thats partly why she was so funny, she totally coulda led guys around by the nose, but she was just fucking off and around like the rest of us. Funny name changes, suspect posts, self deprecating humor. And be right in the middle of fuck shit, not to take the attention there and put it on her, but to be apart of the laugh gallery.

Will never meet another like her
View attachment 1008304
Pico brought the best outta me

@Word....Life

let’s bring it back on track

first time meeting Charlie

back when Charlie was heavy into her fashion shit , my girl at the time wanted to update her wardrobe …. Trying to support her endeavors, I hit up Charlie and asked her if she was into styling she said yea I told her I’d pay her of course she gave me her fee….we settled on a date ( don’t remember the date but I know it was a Saturday)
We flew in and met up w Charlie and her friend at the Santa Monica Pier

after the introductions , the girls went shopping… I found a bar to get my drink on ….. when they were finished they hit me I met up w them paid for the clothes and Charlie s fee… then we peaced out and headed straight to the airport and were back home by 7pm

btw Charlie did a great job picking out the clothes

That was about 10 years ago and we are still cool to This day

:niggaa:

See how easy that is…..lmao

@Word....Life

let’s bring it back on track

first time meeting Charlie

back when Charlie was heavy into her fashion shit , my girl at the time wanted to update her wardrobe …. Trying to support her endeavors, I hit up Charlie and asked her if she was into styling she said yea I told her I’d pay her of course she gave me her fee….we settled on a date ( don’t remember the date but I know it was a Saturday)
We flew in and met up w Charlie and her friend at the Santa Monica Pier

after the introductions , the girls went shopping… I found a bar to get my drink on ….. when they were finished they hit me I met up w them paid for the clothes and Charlie s fee… then we peaced out and headed straight to the airport and were back home by 7pm

btw Charlie did a great job picking out the clothes

That was about 10 years ago and we are still cool to This day

:niggaa:

See how easy that is…..lmao

Easy enuff…I’ll contribute lol

Me and tha homie @Chicity linked up at a Nas concert in Myrtle Beach…smoked a blunt…gave him a blunt for his Bornday…saw Son perform and peace’d out

Easy enuff…I’ll contribute lol

Me and tha homie @Chicity linked up at a Nas concert in Myrtle Beach…smoked a blunt…gave him a blunt for his Bornday…saw Son perform and peace’d out
Yo that's the only concert I've ever been to. On my bornday no less

I'm externally grateful to you my guy. I was in fan mode the whole night lol

Back