Welcome To aBlackWeb

Share a story of when u met or bumped into someone from the IC/ABW

One time back at the old country...I was tempted to tell a couple of chicks I was seeing about the site. Mainly to bring in more female traffic.

Yeeeaaahhh...glad common sense kicked in. Actually one of them did come on the site. She saw that I mentioned how I was talkin to 9 women at the same time. It was my 1st time being single in a long time, cuz I just got out of a long-term relationship. So was just doin my thing.

I think I just shrugged it off when she brought it up b/c we wasn't even official. Apparently it didn't bother her too much, cuz I continued seeing her afterwards. But I know her azzz was lurking. Every so often I'd say some off the wall shyt that I know she'd pick up on...just to see if she would bring it up.

Last edited:
One time back at the old country...I was tempted to tell a couple of chicks I was seeing about the site. Mainly to bring in more female traffic.

Yeeeaaahhh...glad common sense kicked it. Actually one did come on the site. She saw that I mentioned how I was talkin to 9 women at the same time. It was my 1st time being single in a long time, cuz I just got out of a long-term relationship. So was just doin my thing.

I think I just shrugged it off when she brought it up b/c we wasn't even official. Apparently it didn't bother her too much, cuz I continued seeing her afterwards. But I know her azzz was lurking. Every so often I'd say some off the wall shyt that I know she'd pick up on...just to see if she would bring it up.
I remember goldie and ap used to yell at us for not bringing women friends on lol

I remember goldie and ap used to yell at us for not bringing women friends on lol

If I had female friends similar to the ABW women...I'd mos def would've told them about the site. Shyt would've been a refreshing addition.

Anyone that follows me on FB knows I post the same way I do on here, so whenever anyone I sent came thru, they weren't surprised by much. They just didn't hang around.

From the responses I've seen of posters referring someone they know about this site, and what they were told...this site is "boring" in their eyes.

Meaning...I think a lot of folks are use to and enjoy the "rachett" shyt that goes down on like a Twitter/FB site. Yeah ABW has its moments, but overall it's pretty tamed.

They wanna be entertained. Be around mofos who constantly post outlandish shyt about topics. And I've said this b4...folks wanna argue, just to argue. We get some if that here...but not to the extent you see on Twitter/FB. At least that what I think.

Which is weird b/c I feel like our discussions/debates are a lot better than the other social sites. Mainly b/c a lot of us come wit logic/common sense. We view each others points, and respond in a manner where it comes off as a conversation. Rather than just "talkin" over each other...or outright ignoring what's being posted.

For the most part...I think more research and factual stuff gets posted during our discussions, rather than psycho babble imo.

It would be cool to meet some of the NBA thread posters. Everyone is hella cool in there.

i definitely wouldn’t mind linking with the fellow Texas posters in there also. I’m not a native Texan, so any advice is always welcome.

I remember a few instances on the old IC where a few people signed up when we roasted certain social media happenings.

Remember the woman who said she would marry herself if she wasn’t married by 40?

We went in on her so bad and hilariously that some of her friends made IC profiles to try to defend her

Only people I met offline were two women from the IC ... Mid 2010's

Baby Bugatti ... Briefly by chance on the London Underground (train service) ... and

Black Cat... She was studying or so and dropped by the UK... We had a date ... Chilled in the park ... Then went to hers later... She cooked

Back