Welcome To aBlackWeb

Share a story of when u met or bumped into someone from the IC/ABW

Everytime I’ve tried to share ABW with people I know that know me well. They always seem intrigued at first. Read a few threads and post, then tell me that they are disappointed in me that this is how I chose to spend my time.
The worst kind of ppl post here

I’m on page 4 😂🤣

But I’m gonna need y’all to chill on the beef..I already said me and Gen got it this year.

I'm always telling people about this place. I even share stuff on my sm using the share feature.

The whole concept of this place is to be a black social media spot....I at the least try to embrace that

I'm always telling people about this place. I even share stuff on my sm using the share feature.

The whole concept of this place is to be a black social media spot....I at the least try to embrace that

That's what I was thinking when I told dude that works for me. He's young black, very quick witted and knows how to banter without catching feelings. So I was like he'd fit right in. And we could obviously use some young energy.

But his reaction to my description of the site was like "oh... Like Reddit?... Oh..."

Nigga didn't care at all. Then I think there was a bunch of bullshit happening on the site that has me like "ugh I hope he doesn't start lurking" then my anxiety set in.

Id personally be more willing to share this site if it wasnt inundated with smut. dah well

Back