Welcome To aBlackWeb

Shaniece Hairston

white bitch with fake small titties, how u got fake titties and they still small smh

tenor.gif

white bitch with fake small titties, how u got fake titties and they still small smh
how can she be white when neither of her parents are?

Shaniece-Hairston-Dad.png

she got a known afro-latina mother (Evelyn Lozada) n a seemingly black dad too

u got like a reverse 1 drop rule b
@TheMasterKey who spit in yo potato salad today? Ion see anything wrong with the chick
he finds this chick wack n white, yet he prolly finds this chick to be a fit black queen:

it boggles the mind.

My point still remains, how df you got fake small titties? Shorty's avg af. A LATIN chick with a avg face and no body that's part fake. Foh. You got a white/trash taste in women. Stop posting females b.

My point still remains, how df you got fake small titties? Shorty's avg af. A LATIN chick with a avg face and no body that's part fake. Foh. You got a white/trash taste in women. Stop posting females b.
all titties aint gotta be big!

bye, with ur wack ass taste. bet ur girl looks like a dumpling.

She thinks ciera is ugly and below average and has a nasty cottage cheese ass.... and this is the woman u think has good taste?

So you diss the chick with the great ass and post a chick with no body and fake small titties? And yall wonder why I say her taste is trash.

Back