Welcome To aBlackWeb

I member my ex was watchin this shit and I ended up likin it more than her...She was watchin some episode on season 2, I went home and watched ery episode that was out in 2017 and been hooked ever since, lol...

...Last season, I did like seein Liam make the connection that he is Black and needs to be around Black people...I hope that opens this season up to a lil more representation of Black Chicago, although I fell in love with the show for the real depiction of life for a low income inner city white family...It'd also be cool to see Liam become like a big brother to Kev and V's daughters...I've also really liked Lip's development and Debbie done grown up to the point where she could get it...

I’m not too happy with Debbie turning into the new Fiona. I feel that’s gonna get annoying

But when she was stuck somewhere in the house and Carl’s gf helped her out. Debbies body was looking right

I’m not too happy with Debbie turning into the new Fiona. I feel that’s gonna get annoying

But when she was stuck somewhere in the house and Carl’s gf helped her out. Debbies body was looking right

I think she might do better as the house mother...Cause she got to see all the places Fiona fucked up...But she still young so hopefully they don't make her spiral outta control too...And yeah, that body developed like a mofucka...

First episode wasnt bad. Interesting turn with tami getting put into surgery. Debbie looking fine af lol.

Last episode was meh. Sick of the Frank and his friends storyline already. And I want V and her new friend to start fucking. Also smh at Liam showing he’s a Gallagher over the color of his skin. Shady shit lol

Show has always been political but it oozes that now... kinda annoying. It had been a long time since I watched, I stopped mid season last season so I had to catch up..

wasn’t feeling the Frank and Mikey storyline... weird and gay

Carl’s storyline is cool.. he needs to drop that military chick... get w the chola..

Tammy was mad annoying for the longest.. but she’s chilled out. Lip w a kid is weird but I get they’re trying to mature him.

Debbie is super annoying. I’m mad she still got her money back.. she deserved to get screwed out of all that.

Kev is still hilarious and stupid. V w the new Asian chick is meh... can’t replace Fiona, but I’m glad she’s gone. I couldn’t handle all that crap she was doing last season.

Liam “finding himself” was eh.. “I know who I am”, broski u had the way out of the mess and you chose wrong. SMH.

Ian is about to be back... been a minute since he’s been around for a good while.

We have to be nearing the final season... show can’t go on much more..

Show has always been political but it oozes that now... kinda annoying. It had been a long time since I watched, I stopped mid season last season so I had to catch up..

wasn’t feeling the Frank and Mikey storyline... weird and gay

Carl’s storyline is cool.. he needs to drop that military chick... get w the chola..

Tammy was mad annoying for the longest.. but she’s chilled out. Lip w a kid is weird but I get they’re trying to mature him.

Debbie is super annoying. I’m mad she still got her money back.. she deserved to get screwed out of all that.

Kev is still hilarious and stupid. V w the new Asian chick is meh... can’t replace Fiona, but I’m glad she’s gone. I couldn’t handle all that crap she was doing last season.

Liam “finding himself” was eh.. “I know who I am”, broski u had the way out of the mess and you chose wrong. SMH.

Ian is about to be back... been a minute since he’s been around for a good while.

We have to be nearing the final season... show can’t go on much more..
Definitely dont see it lasting much longer. Show has lost its edge years ago. I think paul abbott left the production of the show after season 5 which imo was the last great season. Show just got an entirely different vibe after that. It used to be so dark with some humor but had this realism to it. Now days it focuses more on humor it seems and less on the dark storylines.

Last edited:
Haven’t read anything from this thread about season 10. I know it’s almost done so I can get showtime on my iPad and get the free 7 days subscription and binge watch it in those 7 days. But shameless is gonna have an 11th and final season. It’s better off this way

Haven’t read anything from this thread about season 10. I know it’s almost done so I can get showtime on my iPad and get the free 7 days subscription and binge watch it in those 7 days. But shameless is gonna have an 11th and final season. It’s better off this way

I feel like they should go out on top.I still love this show after 10 joints

I can see a Lip spin off happening,but Idk what the point would be.

This last ep set up a lot of things.

Hopefully Fiona comes back

I’m caught up with season 10 with the season finale tonight. Thank god this show is ending after the next season. The Gallagher chaos is mostly gone so the drama isn’t as good as it once was. It’s har to do that when most of the cast are adults so I understand. This season has been so all over the place and the only interesting things are Ian and Mickey and frank being frank. Everything else has been meh. Hope the finale is good tonight though

Back