Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yeah I just finished season 8. Show is getting super tame compared to what it used to be. Still worth watching but I miss how messed up everyone used to be. They're all older and learned from their mistakes though. Franks drinking again and could only be a matter of time until he gets super fucked up again. Carl's gf is a fucking nut case. Lip is still a genius idiot. I hate ians gay self. His stories have been wack af the last 2 seasons. I hate the gay shit, but when he had Mickey around at least it made his character interesting. Debbie is just a dumbass character and that chick is a horrible actress. Fiona is still cool, but her stories have been wack lately too. Kev and vee still my faves.

Yeah I just finished season 8. Show is getting super tame compared to what it used to be. Still worth watching but I miss how messed up everyone used to be. They're all older and learned from their mistakes though. Franks drinking again and could only be a matter of time until he gets super fucked up again. Carl's gf is a fucking nut case. Lip is still a genius idiot. I hate ians gay self. His stories have been wack af the last 2 seasons. I hate the gay shit, but when he had Mickey around at least it made his character interesting. Debbie is just a dumbass character and that chick is a horrible actress. Fiona is still cool, but her stories have been wack lately too. Kev and vee still my faves.

Kev and Vee's story was wack last season. They had 3 storylines and they only one that worked was setting up the Sletvana (The Russian chick) with that old man.

Been saying they peaked a few seasons ago and need to wrap it up.

I forgot i was even watching last season and stopped around ep8 or so.

Netflix just got season 8 streaming so imma catch up

Have any members found quality work outside the show?

Ive only seen Fiona in a shitty netflix movie & Debs had a role in the cancelled Rosanne reboot

Have any members found quality work outside the show?

Ive only seen Fiona in a shitty netflix movie & Debs had a role in the cancelled Rosanne reboot

The one that plays Ian is on Gotham,

Debbie was on Rosanne, but we all know what happened.

Shameless Season 9 is being split into two parts. It's 14 episodes this season. 7 episodes starting Sept 9 and then the rest will come back in January.

Back