Welcome To aBlackWeb

This shit is dope so far

This is my first foray into the Tomb Raider reboot. I threw it on the other night and got wild annoyed with the—walk 5-seconds, get interrupted by a 90 second cinematic, repeat—intro section and jumped back onto Spider-Man to finish up my benchmarks.

This is my first foray into the Tomb Raider reboot. I threw it on the other night and got wild annoyed with the—walk 5-seconds, get interrupted by a 90 second cinematic, repeat—intro section and jumped back onto Spider-Man to finish up my benchmarks.
you starting with this one before the other ?

you starting with this one before the other ?

Yeah, I’ve only watched playthroughs of the earlier entries. I only jumped back into actually gaming a year ago when a car accident side-lined me for a few months. Started up revisiting my childhood with Genesis & PS1 emulators.

Then I began catching up on shows I had slept on. At that point I figured I might as well get the full experience out of the PS4 that I was only using as a media hub (outside of NBA2K, WWE 2K and the Arkham Games).

MGSV, Crash N. Same Trilogy began my reentry. Since then it’s been Horizon Zero Dawn, God of War, Spider-Man & now Shadow of the Tomb Raider.

With REmake 2, Black Ops 4, Kingdom Hearts 3, Spyro Reignited Trilogy & Red Dead 2 preordered.

Back