Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Shadow and Bone (CANCELED After 2 Seasons)

MoeW

EvFUcdVXIA0vCx0

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
I'm on episode 3 and I can't tell you anything that's happened because I keep losing interest and start playing on my phone or looking at threads on ABW.

Finished it. It was interesting. I didn't know this was going to be a kind of romance show. Never read the books but the magic stuff in the trailer looked cool.
What bugged me in the show was when she never questioned whether they were sending her letters or blocking them. She trusted them too quickly and lost faith in her childhood friend too quickly thinking he just never wrote her. When she wasn't getting letters back she should have instantly assumed they weren't sending them.

Also I thought she was supposed to get amplified for fusing the antler into her but didn't take down the fold. She's supposed to be all powerful and then got the boost from the antler but still struggled. I don't get how the monsters were able to leave the fold. My understanding was they can't stand sunlight so coming out into the sun doesn't make sense

I'll watch season 2 because of the magic stuff 🤷‍♂️

Its cool

Everything is there; story, action, cgi, acting. However it fails to come together for anything meaningful

Maybe the books are better

Back