Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Shacarri Richardson Back Up.

test
Yes, but she was the one that was stupid enough to smoke it in a way that cost her a shot at her dream.

No she wasnt. How many pro athletes get caught every year violating the drug policy of their league?

But, shes a woman. So i get it. Different standards.

No she wasnt. How many pro athletes get caught every year violating the drug policy of their league?

The difference is, despite them smoking weed, it didn't affect their performance.

So, it's not because she's a woman smoking weed......it's because she's an athlete who's performance was adversely affected by smoking weed

lol Nigga don't play that double standard game here. Stick to one sport. We talking about the Olympics. You know the event where they basically banned a whole country for breaking the rules. She's not getting any different treatment. If it was a black man that got busted, his ass would have been punished too. Stop bending over backwards to defend someone who has already made it clear that she doesn't want to be defended and doesn't even care what happens going forward.

lol Nigga don't play that double standard game here. Stick to one sport. We talking about the Olympics. You know the event where they basically banned a whole country for breaking the rules. She's not getting any different treatment. If it was a black man that got busted, his ass would have been punished too. Stop bending over backwards to defend someone who has already made it clear that she doesn't want to be defended and doesn't even care what happens going forward.

Idgaf bout her fam. Just pointing out yall inconsistencies.

I was wrong though. The double standard for you doesnt apply to women but its olympic athletes you hold to a higher standard. Got it.

The difference is, despite them smoking weed, it didn't affect their performance.

So, it's not because she's a woman smoking weed......it's because she's an athlete who's performance was adversely affected by smoking weed

Josh Gordon been in and out the NFL for drugs. Forget performance impact, he wasnt allowed to play. Same with OJ Mayo in the NBA. Same with a 100 other athletes including your mans Barkley having bad games from playing drunk at times during his career.

But yall got different energy for this chick, and I think I know why.

Idgaf bout her fam. Just pointing out yall inconsistencies.

I was wrong though. The double standard for you doesnt apply to women but its olympic athletes you hold to a higher standard. Got it.

lol What inconsistencies bruh? She missed out on the Olympics and got caught. That wasn't a good look. The same way it's not a good look for NBA or NFL players to get suspended because they get caught smoking. It's all the same, and the reaction is typically the same. You trying to hard to cape in a situation where nobody really wants to be saved. A lot of people prioritize weed over their careers. That's their choice. They have to deal with the consequences.

It's wild how most of the conversation around this athlete has nothing to do with athletics. Shawty need to give it up and start that onlyfans while she still got that clout. The track ain't for her but the streets are always available

It's wild how most of the conversation around this athlete has nothing to do with athletics. Shawty need to give it up and start that onlyfans while she still got that clout. The track ain't for her but the streets are always available

That's because she hasn't been performing well. If we're being honest, if she came out and killed the competition on the track after the Olympics fiasco, nobody would press her too hard about all t he other dumb shit she's saying and doing. The problem is that she's doing everything she's doing and failing at her craft. It's kinda hard to defend that, even though some of these niggas are trying their best to do so.

The only story here is that this young lady still hasn't learned about social media etiquette. What to post and what not to post. How to go over your pics with a fine toothed comb before posting them. When to post. What to like and not like, etc.

As long as she isn't in competition and doesn't need to be drug tested, the weed is no problem.

Ain't she like 22? Give up for what, her best track years are in front of her. Seems like late 20's/early 30's are prime years for women track runners.

She liked a tweet that read "Not y’all Jamaicans still talking shit when y’all gotta walk barefoot to your coconut stand everyday for a living". Lol. Sour grapes. If u get beat soundly by Jamaicans u gotta stfu until you start beating ur comp again. Otherwise it's not even arrogance anymore it's just sore loser shit.

Back