Welcome To aBlackWeb

sex education 101

Race Jones

gangster. grace. alchemy
exhibit A:

A pussy can be wore out if she ain’t snapping that shit back.

If you getting your shit rammed every day by all type of niggas, It ain’t gon feel the same as it did for that first nigga.

I wanted to address something that I saw @Dwayne type in this thread:

Now normally I would just wack the shit of dwayne post and chalk up his ignorance to his refusal to pick up a book or the fact he may have a colony of worms for brains but I cant take this shit no more soooo

welcome to sex education !!!

63B6A8C0-6FAD-42E1-94A2-262994610251.png

FIRST LESSON: THE VAGINA

Vagina muscles expand to accommodate things coming and expand to accommodate things going out, like a rubber band.

There is no such thing as a loose vagina.

Penetrative sex CANNOT alter/stretch out a vagina permanently.

The sensation of “tightness” for male partners is related to arousal, when women are aroused it will feel loose and when arousal is not at its peak, it will feel tight”

let me reinierate this part for the ones in the back:

the vagina is a muscle, it is not some passive entrance into the body that gets "loose". the vagina flexes and relaxes like every other muscle in the body.

again, a vagina is "tight" when the muscle is flexed and "loose" when the muscle relaxes.

now can a vagina muscle weaken? yes but its not due to sex or this misogynstic idea poorly written by @Chicity that a vagina looses its elascity from being “ran thru”

For all yall know shorty box so ran thru she can't tell the difference between rubber or no rubber

the vagina can be become slightly looser due to age, childbirth, and illness. *not* penetrative sex

funny how a womans vagina is considered “loose” or “ran thru” based off of her sexual partners/conquest and not when shes engaging in frequent intercourse with one person? lol

anyways, its important that men stop parroting misogynistic talking points that are not only scientifically incorrect but harmful.

a lot of yall have daughters, a lot of yall are married and/or dating and dont have a single clue on how our bodies work and that is truly scary to me.

do better.

Class dismissed.

Race I luh ya baby but a book explanation is not about to change mens mind on tight or loose pussy

thats why i couldnt jump in this in the other thread it was all funny and pointless

maybe its all right....maybe the "ran thru" hoes be extra horny so they got that pull in

a chick on tic tok had some long medical explanation for this and basically said if you dont fall in she dont like you

is her studies correct? i dont fuckin know but i know they roasted her ass lmao

nobody wants science in this

@Race Jones you know I love ya but I aint reading that shit yo

Kick knowledge to the folks shifting the blame on shorty because she couldnt tell he wasnt wearing a rubber

Sweater gawd I tried to explain this recently and was met with deafening silence 🤣

thats cuz this is some new age, womens world, smartguy shit lmao

old ladies, such as ya'll grandmas (no not your granny, i know, but that age range) would even say shit to the girls like "dont let no man jump up and down in ya all the time, it'll be wore out and he wont want you"

they poured vinegar in the tub and all that old shit

ya'll ever heard of the husband stitch?

again im not saying the biology books are wrong lol.....thats just not widespread common knowledge at all

looser and more open has always been looked at as a bad thing, no matter what caused the shit

thats cuz this is some new age, womens world, smartguy shit lmao

old ladies, such as ya'll grandmas (no not your granny, i know, but that age range) would even say shit to the girls like "dont let no man jump up and down in ya all the time, it'll be wore out and he wont want you"

they poured vinegar in the tub and all that old shit

ya'll ever heard of the husband stitch?

again im not saying the biology books are wrong lol.....thats just not widespread common knowledge at all

looser and more open has always been looked at as a bad thing, no matter what caused the shit

Lol women have always known this,famo...

It's hilarious some of y'all don't wanna hear that cause y'all ego got y'all thinking y'all know pussy better than a woman or science

@Race Jones in here with a whole vagina and knowledge pertaining to it and y'all like:

tenor-4.gif

Also- Old folks got the worst advice on some shit, don't get me started🤦🏿‍♀️

It's hilarious some of y'all don't wanna hear that cause y'all ego got y'all thinking y'all know pussy better than a woman or science

@Race Jones in here with a whole vagina and knowledge pertaining to it and y'all like:

View attachment 508964

True shit. Old head used to tell me if the pussy don’t look like this: 8164B8F0-C7AE-48AE-A1B2-E691826EAF87.jpeg
Then the broad ain’t gonna be no fun.

View attachment 508964

nothing to do with ego ma'am lol.....im telling you you could hang these facts on the wall in the strip club and it wouldnt change how men feel about what that means to us

i dont think anybody shot down the facts that were posted.....dwayne got caught up explaining some shit that cant be explained....just like you say race got a whole vagina and knowledge pertaining to it.....we know what we feel in the different pussy we been in.....we know what it felt like with that flipper...we know what it felt like with that "good" chick we chased around for a minute

im not here to dispute what causes it, when, or why.....its just gonna be hard af to get a man to agree to this "there is no loose pussy, its all the same" thing lmao

we've had this argument in the barber shop a million times and women have chimed in and it never ends

If a women fucked lil Jon on Tuesday and fucked big John on Wednesday and fuck lil John on Thursday, he would feel a difference because her shit ain’t snap back yet. (It will though)

Those are the facts.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
I've always been more of a visual learner myself
Race should we continue this in the pm's or elsewhere
3b4.png

nothing to do with ego ma'am lol.....im telling you you could hang these facts on the wall in the strip club and it wouldnt change how men feel about what that means to us

i dont think anybody shot down the facts that were posted.....dwayne got caught up explaining some shit that cant be explained....just like you say race got a whole vagina and knowledge pertaining to it.....we know what we feel in the different pussy we been in.....we know what it felt like with that flipper...we know what it felt like with that "good" chick we chased around for a minute

im not here to dispute what causes it, when, or why.....its just gonna be hard af to get a man to agree to this "there is no loose pussy, its all the same" thing lmao

we've had this argument in the barber shop a million times and women have chimed in and it never ends

All pussy ain’t the same. I mean niggas like to fuck anything woman with two legs but it ain’t the same.

I remember fucking this chick who used to fuck this dude had money but nigga was like 5’5 and wasnt smashing right.

I swear on everything he sent her a text one day saying he can tell she fucking somebody else because and I kid you not. Dude said “I ain’t fitting like I use to” Im rolling because I ain’t claiming to be the second coming of the Ladies Man

Back