Welcome To aBlackWeb

Seven-year-old at the center of a transgender custody battle opts to go to school as a boy

Surprize!

Psychologist mother tried to make her son transgender, until the father stepped in and took her to court.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ruled-dad-stop-child-transitioning.html?login

Seven-year-old at the center of a transgender custody battle opts to go to school as a boy

James Younger, a 7-year-old caught in a bitter transgender custody battle, has decided to attend school this year as a boy.
In a post from the Facebook page 'Save James,' pictures of James dressed in a button down shirt, slacks and tennis shoes were shared Monday morning.

The caption said: 'Going to school. This is what it looks like when JAMES gets to choose! *Affirm this! * Also, a photo taken yesterday, just before church. James and Jude proud to be men! Save James, save thousands of children!'
James Younger (pictured) attended school as a boy for the first time after a bitter custody battle ensued between James' parents over gender identity

James Younger (pictured) attended school as a boy for the first time after a bitter custody battle ensued between James' parents over gender identity
James's mother, Anne Georgulas, said three medical professionals diagnosed James with gender dysphoria and recommended referring to the child as 'Luna'

James's mother, Anne Georgulas, said three medical professionals diagnosed James with gender dysphoria and recommended referring to the child as 'Luna'

In an update, the Facebook page reveals that James experienced no problems while attending class that day.

'Jeff emailed the principal today and James and Jude's teachers had reported that there was zero stress or disruptions in the classroom today. Just another day in school,' the post said.

Jeffrey Younger, James' father, was previously fighting his ex-wife Dr. Anne Georgulas over their child's gender.
Georgulas, a pediatrician, argues that James is transgender and wants the child to transition to a girl named Luna.

She says three mental health professionals had diagnosed James with gender dysphoria and recommended they begin referring to the child as Luna instead of James.

Younger believes his child does not have gender dysphoria and is just confused about gender.
Jeffrey Younger (left) argues that his child does not have gender dysphoria and that James (right) is just confused about gender

Jeffrey Younger (left) argues that his child does not have gender dysphoria and that James (right) is just confused about gender

He accused Georgulas of forcing the child to transition socially by making the child wear dresses.

In mid-October, Judge Kim Cooks ruled that both parents will have joint conservatorship over James' transitioning.

It means both parents will have to make joint medical decisions regarding their child, including whether James undergoes any hormone therapy.

Joint decisions over haircuts, dental and psychiatric care will also be mandatory.

Younger and Georgulas will also be forced to go to counseling.

Before the judge's ruling was announced, Younger told DailyMail.comthat he was not expecting a good outcome.

He said: 'I'm not anticipating a good result for my son. I think I'm not going to be able to stop the social transition of my son, which will probably lead to his medical transition.'

The battle began when Georgulas filed a court order in 2018 to change their joint custody arrangement to require Younger to refer to their child as 'Luna.'

Younger and Georgulas underwent IVF treatment to have twins and requested their babies gender be male before their birth in 2012.

They annulled their marriage several years later and arguments over their child's gender began soon after.

Georgulas reportedly took James to see a gender therapist at the Children's Hospital Center after she noticed they requested girl-themed toys, imitating female Disney characters and asking to wear dresses.
20751184-7663591-image-a-10_1573196344413.jpg

Younger (pictured): 'I'm not anticipating a good result for my son. I think I'm not going to be able to stop the social transition of my son, which will probably lead to his medical transition'
Younger and Georgulas have joint conservatorship over the child, meaning they must make all medical decisions regarding James (pictured) together

Younger and Georgulas have joint conservatorship over the child, meaning they must make all medical decisions regarding James (pictured) together

The therapist recommended James begin to identify as Luna and transition.

As of October 24, the child identified as a girl in school and was called Luna by teachers.

Younger alleges that Georgulas has been forcing the transition ever since they divorced and said his ex-wife was manipulating James at just 3-years-old.

He said Georgulas would lock James inside a bedroom and told said, 'monsters only eat boys.'

In an interview with Christian political consultant Luke Macias, Younger said his child is not a girl and that James 'violently refuses to dress as girl at my house.'

He went on to claim that Georgulas was sexually abusing their child.

Younger said: 'I want you to imagine having electronic communication with you son on FaceTime, and imagine that your ex-wife has dressed him as a drag queen to talk to you. He has false eyelashes and makeup. His hair has got glitter in it. He's wearing a dress.'
Younger (right) claims that James 'violently refuses to dress as girl at my house' and that Georgulas forced the child to socially transition

Younger (right) claims that James 'violently refuses to dress as girl at my house' and that Georgulas forced the child to socially transition
'Now imagine how you would feel seeing what I believe is actual sexual abuse - I believe this is not just emotional abuse but is the very, most fundamental form of sexual abuse, tampering with the sexual identity of a vulnerable boy. Every. Single. Day.

'You have to see your son sexually abused, and you have to maintain your calm... because the courts are not going to be fair to you. And the only way you can survive this and get your son through this alive is to calmly allow your son to be tortured right before your eyes and outlast the opposition. That's what it's like.'

Last edited:
  • Goat
Reactions: 1/2
This is not unlike those sick mothers who persuade doctors and others that their children are sick, when they are not. For these types of females, their need to be seen as a long-suffering savior, comes before the fucked up medical torture they send their children through,

Last edited:
I think this trans shit is pretty dangerous. People should be able to live their lives however they see fit within reason. If a dude thinks he's a woman, and wants to wear dresses, I don't care. However, this push to embrace trans lifestyles does seem like it could lead to situations like this story where some prioritize being tolerant over actually trying to figure out what the best thing to do is. And also, if transgenderism is like mental illness, is giving into it always the best way for treatment. Some of the more recent developments suggest it isn't.

Back