Welcome To aBlackWeb

RUMOR Sept 20 3pm Area 51 getting invaded.

If there were ever aliens there they wudda been moved as soon as Area 51 became popular
Lol moved for what. They probably have miles of underground operations protected by all manner of maximum security devices and personnel. The aliens are probably down there surfing the net reading this shit and laughing at such a dumb idea

Lol moved for what. They probably have miles of underground operations protected by all manner of maximum security devices and personnel. The aliens are probably down there surfing the net reading this shit and laughing at such a dumb idea

Just coz why keep them there? Like what would be the point when they could move the aliens to anywhere without anyone knowin'?

Yeah but why take the risk?

Not that I believe there are aliens there, tho'
I don't think it's a risk. I'm sure it's one of the most secured and protected locations in the world. The fact that after all these years we still only have speculation and not proof of anything that goes on there shows that

My whole thing is say they legit get past the gates and security(they wont) or whatever...then what? Like the ppl at area 51 just gonna welcome them into the actual building after that?? Lol niggas gon be standing there banging on the doors all night

Back